1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Network Exception A/N

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by CollapsingMight, Jun 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CollapsingMight

CollapsingMight Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, recently I downloaded the 1.3 update for Starbound, and I'm no longer to connect to any server. Regardless of whether or not my own server is up, I recieve and Error as Following "Join failed! Error connecting to 'IP' (NetworkException) Cannot connect to 'IP: N'
    I know that I am not using the wrong Ip address as I'm using my local IPV4, I've tried using localhost, and even the external IP address. After becoming frustrated with that, I attempted connecting to a public server outside of my network. I recieved the exact same error except with 'IP: A' instead of the former 'IP: N'
    Not only this, but no logs are found whatsoever inside of my Starbound/storage folder. I tried completely wiping my starbound data, repairing on steam, and reinstalling. Any help or suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Is the server updated? Are you using the same mods? Are the mods the same version?

edit: also make sure to connect to the right port.

~ Iris ~

3. Aethelleon.exe

Aethelleon.exe Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issue. How do I know that I'm connected to the right port? I typed in 21025