1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Need help please

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Light_Wuf, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Light_Wuf

Light_Wuf Space Spelunker

All my crew members constantly die, the npcs on planets and other places are all gone, and my ship space travel controls are not working at all. I thought it was my mods so I uninstalled them all and did a completely clean install and along with a new character and all the npcs were still gone/dying and the space ship controls still did not work. Please any help would be appreciated.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Master-Pudding Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. Light_Wuf

There are three of them each one with a number at the end of them and also I only have my modded ones. Can I just copy and paste one of the logs into a .txt and attach that since for some reason it won't let me just upload the .log files?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Master-Pudding Forum Moderator

.log.1 to .log.5 are not the logs i need. I need the starbound.log which probably appears as only "starbound".

~ Iris ~

5. Kintaru

Kintaru Void-Bound Voyager

i had the same problem i deleted Starbound, the storage folder and the workshop mods reinstalled starbound disabeled the automatic workshop download and started a new game with the intro mission on and everyone was there put the mods back and still works

6. Light_Wuf

I guess this is it then? Also I did try that and it didn't work at all even with the game in a completely vanilla state.

Attached Files: