1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Navigator screen freezing when selecting systems

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Leo_slayer, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Leo_slayer

Leo_slayer Void-Bound Voyager

I just started playing starbound again after a friend bought it and somehow my game has contracted an issue...

Whenever I am completely zoomed out looking within the navigator it just seems to freeze. I am completely able to move within the system that I spawn in, I am able to deploy my mech land on planets and so forth, when I try to scroll within the navigator it functions normally but once I put my cursor close to a star to highlight it the entire navigator screen just freezes. Strangely I can move around freely as my character if I close the navigator console and I am also still able to re-enter the navigator and it functions as described before but am faced with the same issue once higlighting a star. I have tried; reinstalling this game a few times trying to get things to work, verifying the game cache, deleting my characters and their shipworld files and finally deleting my world files.

Please send help, I have no idea what to do...

(I am on Windows 10 running Version 1.3.2)