1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Name your planet!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Swinburn, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

Polaris IV

wulld likes this.
  2. MKSTAR26

MKSTAR26 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Card-East 108.

And it would ideally be full of traps. And various things to tinker with mechanically.

3. karlomka

karlomka Void-Bound Voyager

IT'S A TRAP!
    why Card-East 108? Thats a strange name^^

4. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

hmm i like that name seems awesome but i don't know why :3

5. MKSTAR26

MKSTAR26 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Card'N'Force. Also, val0108. I like osu! :3

6. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

Woot
    It will be a forest planet with large mountains and seas on it.​

7. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will there be a large population of space fox?

8. The Societal Plague

The Societal Plague Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would love it if i could have a planet like The Sanctuary (post invasion) of the Submachine series.

I would prolly be uncreative and call is The Sanctuary though.

9. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

Spacefoxes, apes, humans and pretty much any one who want to join my server.

10. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Depends what It looks like,

AliceTheGorgon likes this.
  11. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:eek: sounds like fun ;D

Spacefawx likes this.
  12. Ryou Takeshi

Ryou Takeshi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A planet made of rubber, with bouncy walls and ceilings. Caves would be made of pink colored rubber walls, while the grass will simply be a green colored rubber layer atop of the pink one. And there would be a lot of docile rubber ducks populating the planet. I will name it Rhubberb. A mix between Rhubarb and Rubber. Oh, and there will be rhubarb made of rubber, too. Lots of rhubarb.

13. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

ThatAmazingPlanet.

It would be a flat world, with a wooden castle in the middle. A golden throne would on the top layer.

14. Woodledude

Woodledude Subatomic Cosmonaut

Let's see... I would find a nice crystal planet, and then gather oil from nearby planets and slowly flood the entire planet. The oil would be just high enough to go most of the way up the majority of the crystal trees, and the visible remainder would be slowly encrusted with dried oil as time went on. I would then emblazon my base into the highest mountain, and in the very center of my base there would be a small lighter labeled "Self Destruct". I would call this planet Demnalatros.

15. AyeAye13

AyeAye13 Cosmic Narwhal

Nova, or AyeAye's World. Or the Imperial Capital.

It would be covered in a golden ocean of Ambrosia, with small grassy islands dotted around. On the biggest would be a giant city of marble.

16. Your Shadow

Your Shadow Contact!

Bob.

Don't judge me..

17. Inkheart

Inkheart Big Damn Hero

Planetorgelinglymelingbleh.

18. Doctor Ragnarok

Doctor Ragnarok Former Staff

In the depths of space, the bodies of many failed adventurers float off into the void. At one point, these bodies have by chance randomly collided. Over time, more and more have accumulated and it has begun to form a gravitational field. From death itself is born the planet on which Doctor Ragnarok settles and constructs his laboratory from which to conduct his mad science. The land itself rises again from death and zombies roam over the still dead bodies of their space-collected brethren. Welcome to planet Ragnarok.

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

My planet will be a planet covered entirely in mechanical parts, and be composed of clockwork mechanisms. I shall call it... Craig.

20. Spike

Spike Supernova

Hm.... so a planet composed of dead people.... but where do you get the bodies to make the zombies with *troll*?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.