Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Well in that case:
    png.png
    Creepwolf
    Dat creepy guy

"He's just that guy... but he can play guitar. He is pritty lazy/easygoing and likes to squiggle on paper. His main weapon of choice is swinging his heavy guitar...it's very durable though he rarely uses it as he avoid fights. Just your normal adventurer who takes things easily"

+Good at music, can entertain.
    -Lazy, hard to work with.

though it doesn't matter if you wanna skip this one, I wont mind

2. I'd LOVE it if you asked for a NON-pirate character. (I don't see where did people got the idea that I like to draw pirate chars. Haha).

WoxandWarf and nababoo like this.
  3. Many of us are from a pirate clan. But I'll make a non-pirate related request nonetheless.

nababoo and Andre Kent like this.
  4. My character is non pirate too. I think the pirate thing is basically because steam pirate (the leader of the space pirates clan) pointed everyone here.

I might edit my post to include my request. I just thought it would be courteous to ask beforehand, I mean in real life I wouldn't break into your house and demand you draw a picture of me so why would I do that here :)

Keep up the good work though, I just love how well the personality of the characters comes across so well in your drawings (like steam pirates very jaded expression and posture)

5. Requesting rules have been placed on the first post!

I kind of noticed! I'm just scared of how many captains there are. And don't get me wrong, pirates are awesome. But there's a need for variety. So if you may think of anything else, that's awesome. :D

Oh I see. Steam is an awesome dude as far as I've seen. I'll make a few members of his crew as the thread goes along then. But I'll just take a little variety before coming back to it.
    And indeed. Being polite is awesome and I thank you for it. Should your character request be interesting I'll give you priority just for being a nice dude.
    Thanks alot! :D I try my best to make up to other people's creations. I don't wanna devaluate anyone's characters.

6. Bahahah, this one is hilarious. I suppose that kudos goes to robo hobo. I love the level of detail you put into the portraits tho.

7. Another artist?

I remember when I was on of the few people on this forum who could draw!

Ah well, Free Requests! Nothing wrong with that!

??? (Name currently unknown)

Of all the well-known leaders of the Darkbound, this Cerpine is one of the least mysterious, despite his lack of a name.
    He is a sarcastic, angry little monster with a feeling of high standing in the Darkbound ranks, yet is rarely taken seriously. He seems to be far less obsessed with "The Queen", and instead prefers to wreak havoc the way he sees fit.

He runs the furnace, smelting and corrupting fallen machinary by tainting it with the Darkbound virus. This job may have made him mentally ill. He claims that his own suit, the very device that supports his limbless body, speaks to him.

Not only that, but from the sounds of his claims, the suit does not always take commands. Sometimes, it even tells ??? what to do.

+ Master engineer and scientist...
    - ...That was corrupted by the Darkbound.

Resources:

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/darkbound-legacy-of-the-lucent-update.8560/
    Darkbound:

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/meet-the-cerpine.8741/
    Cerpine race

DRAGONITH VS. DARTHKITTEN
    Dragonith: Can't let Darth have all the fun. :p
    [​IMG]
    "Now, gaze at the blade which slain armies in my wake!"
    [​IMG]
    Dragonrend (DarkBound)
    Weapon NO.: ????
    Type: Sword
    Speed: Fast
    "You mortals have grown arrogant while I slept!"
    Darthkitten:
    [​IMG]
    "That's cute."
    [​IMG]
    Cultureshock (Darkbound)​
    100-115 damage​
    Electrocuted:​
    Enemy takes electric damage when they block this weapon.
    Random drops​
    Crafted with:​
    Cultureshock and a Void crystal.​
    Dragonith:
    [​IMG]
    "You dare mock me, general? A costly mistake, even from a fellow Darkbound. Pity. And I was getting used to seeing your scaly mug still being attached to your body..."
    [​IMG]
    Darthkitten:
    [​IMG]
    "Bring it on, Iguanodon!"
    [​IMG]
    THUMB WAR!!!​
    ~FIN~​
    Pictures:​

What.png What 2.png
    CerpineAvatarDB1.gif CerpineAvatarDB2.gif CerpineAvatarDB3.gif CerpineAvatarDB4.gif

8. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

Well, I cannot color text, or post my sprite, because I'm posting from my phone, but here is my request, for your consideration.
    (If you need my sprite, it's on my account. I'm sorry for that.)

Spire
    "The Big Mac of gangsters"

Born to the leaders of the "Order of the Golden Taco" in New Havana, Space Cuba, The illusive character seems to have been born with both a blessing and a curse. Even as a child he displayed characteristics of incredible intelligence (admitted into Space MENSA at age 11.) and crushing schizophrenia, (Stabbing his cousin with a spork.) which landed him into a jail which he almost immediately broke out of almost immediately. Out of sheer misfortune, he ran into the Space Patrol, quite literally. (As he was making his escape, his vehicles brakes malfunctioned, and he rammed a Patrol vehicle.) He was transferred to S.O.A.P. high security prison, where his inane love of Firetrucks blossomed. They tried to remove his tophat, only to be astonished by it's mystical property of never leaving its owners head. When he got out of prison, he disappeared never to be seen again.

Physical properties

Athletic
    Curly brown hair
    Cuban (tan)
    Medium height
    Brown eyes
    Always in Tux and Tophat
    Three nipples
    Robotic left foot.

+Brilliant
    -Mentally unstable

I hope to hear from you soon.

Fun fact: Spire is rumored to have been born in his top hat.

9. Forever

Forever Phantasmal Quasar

Oh my god you're an awesome artist. I love your style.
    [​IMG]
    Mr. Vhiskers
    The Ambassador

This angry kitty believes he's better than humans. Born and raised on the sandy planet of Reym, he was worshiped as a god. From the most noble feline blood, he ruled over a large section of The Dunes for a time. After an intense and bloody struggle for power, he was forced to leave the planet. To maintain his royalty and title, he became Reym's ambassador. Equipped with only the strongest and most advanced kittymech to date, he curiously went into the stars in search of new things.
    +Clean litter box
    -Addicted to catnip

Rian121 likes this.
  10. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Nice little thread you have here.
    Not sure if I will make a request or not but here's one thing to point out.
    Not to be to into grammar since I can also get it wrong, but using he in this sense is assuming that all characters on this thread have to be male for you to create. It would be better to use a word that is either gender less or use he/she.

Andre Kent likes this.
  11. Cherry is up! I'll make another one of my own, then I'm back to the requests. =D

Spire likes this.
  12. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

Where did you learn to draw like that?

13. Answer time:

Glad to met you man! :D I mean no harm ;_; Haha. K, you're in line! =D I'll get to your request in no time!

Cool! I like the idea behind this character! =D Pretty plain and simple, though coherent.

Haha xD Thanks alot man! Mr Vhiskers or Whiskers ? (spellcheck D: feels like a typo) I've seen this character around! I'll take a shot on this one! :D Seems fun to make!

Aw, thanks alot! D: I don't speak english natively, so sometimes I just mix things up. My bad, thanks for the help!

To be completly honest, alone. I never took lessons, just sketching everyday all day :D (Think it's easy to figure. This thread has 2 days and I'm already at 7 characters...)

Roxie Stables likes this.
  14. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

Gah, I want to make a request, but I don't actually have any character >.>"

15. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you so much!

16. Just an organizational suggestion -- perhaps you could add some sort of queue list? It would allow us to see who's going when and where.

Roxie Stables likes this.
  17. Roxie Stables

You know what? I'll bite.

RoxieSprite_Long_Hair(Pale).png
    Roxie Human.png

Name: Mistress Roxie.
    Roxie is a trained medic that will do anything in her power to heal anyone that is injured in any form; she takes great pride in her work as she enjoys being able to mend what ails any creature of any race. Though while she may be a medic that will defend who she finds innocent, don't take her as a easy target. She will never be without her trusty pistol to so that she may not have to mend anyone's pain in the first place.

+Caring healer
    -Not fully ready for actual battle

Since the reference only shows the top half of her body I should give you a more detailed explanation.
    As you can plainly tell she has Jet black hair with a Red Streak that go's down the middle of her hairline. She is also very pale (I would actually like her to be more pale than what is shown in this image; almost ghost white.
    One thing thing else I would like different from the picture is her Eye Color. Her eye's are actually pure white; not even the pupils have color to them.
    Then there is her corset, I would like it in similar design that is shown in the picture, I like the design of it very much so.
    Then we come to the lower half of her body you can't see:
    She wears a Red skirt that go's down goes down to around the middle of her legs, It would be a shade of Falu red to be more specific.
    On her arms she wears a pair of finger-less long gloves. Like this, except I would like it flat and it would be the color of black.
    She would have fishnet leggings.
    She is VERY skinny.

I would also like to suggest that ALL people spoil there information to make these pages easier to read.

Andre Kent and nababoo like this.
  18. Forever

Forever Phantasmal Quasar

Vhiskers. He's a little German kitty. :p

19. Good one, I'll make it right now.

Best suggestion ever. Makes the navigation easier.

Oh right! :D Just for mind-discharge. I didn't wanted to get it wrong.

nababoo likes this.
  20. Roxie Stables

You could add it to the rule section of the OP. I don't really care for when threads like this become cluttered up.