Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

I have no words to describe how awesome your art is! And it would be an honour for you to do some art for my character! :3
    Omni.png
    -Omni-Punch-
    -Omnipotent-Puncher-
    "Omni is an elite member from the Space Pirates. He gained his name from the bionic hand he built. He lost his right hand during the Battle Of The Rift Rippers.
    Omni spends most of his days adventuring and exploring the vast galaxies of our Universe. And drinking with the rest of his crew of course.
    His bionic hand allows him to punch with as much force as a space rhino. It also has a firing function where he can fire blasts of energy from the palm of his hand.
    Omni is all together a brilliant fighter, a determined explorer and a master hacker"
    + The unrelenting force of his fist.
    - Can be quite careless at times.

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Your art is amazing. :eek: I will request if you don't mind. :)
    Can you make it like hm.. Make me like on my avatar, but add a straw hat. This one:
    [​IMG]

I want a gray - black hoodie, and a sword. But not a katana or something, just a normal sword. :D Maybe a Bastard Sword! ( Like two-handed. ) And smile would be good. :p
    [​IMG]

A pose like this would be good.
    [​IMG]
    You can use this sprite.
    I know i want lots of things, but i will be really happy if you will do it. :)
    And,
    - Straw Hat -
    - Bored Pirate -
    Straw Hat is a pirate, which is really bored. He's doing random stuff when he gets bored, so always. He has got a ship, and have a crew. He's not the leader of the crew, but let's say '' Co-leader ''. He and his beloved crew is going everywhere, having fun and gets drunk. He's good with using swords, but now katanas. Also he's good at using guns, but he doesn't prefers it. He also good at fighting. Always happy, but usually bored. He loves oranges, he gets his power from them!
    + Extremely powerful
    - BORED.

3. Avitus261

Avitus261 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If it is not too much to ask.. I would appreciate it if you would construct one of your AMAZING!!!!!! ... Character Cards?... for a another Space Pirate (Like 5 of your requests are from that clan..)[You are not co-leader straw >.< thats basically Tor]

Here are my.. Statistics?
    Avitus the Avian
    The Blue Ensign
    [​IMG]
    One of few Avian Pirates, Avitus was born with Multiple Personalities Disorder. The disorder leads him to be (at times) a loyal and compassionate friend, or even a blood-thirsty heretic, they are random and sporatic. Due to multiple personallities, he can no longer remember where he came from. But the personalities allow him to become profecient with any weapon, but two traits always remain, That he is always a master with Two-Handed Staffs/Polearms and Crossbows.
    +Can become profecient with any weapon for a time.
    -Multiple Personalities Disorder

4. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Would you allow any more requests? Because I would love one, your style is astounding!

5. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

So.Meny.Pirats.

6. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Thank Comea for that

7. Stickman1

Stickman1 Phantasmal Quasar

The truth is we don`t have so much ships. So if 1 comes a lot more come with hem. Curently our flagship does here a break while the SS Backstabber is being reparired after the epic battle vs Songoku

8. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Plus I am in the process of building one, remember that?

9. The Great Beezle

The Great Beezle Industrial Terraformer

My eyes just exploded into a thousand meaty chunks.

Wow, them are pretty darn good.

Walross, Kloudy and Steam Pirate like this.
  10. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you put in my character, holding a futuristic/alien looking assault rifle?
    I only have a character create version which you can see as my profile picture

-FPD Robot Suit-
    -Crazy trojan robot-
    "Being a pirate AND a potato, FPD was in a dangerous situation. People kept trying to eat him.
    To counter this, he start making crazy things. Most didn't work out. Then he stumbled upon an old Model 7 combat trojan warrior robot.
    He modified it so he could live in it. Now he can shoot lasers and other things he could already do but are more awesome in a robot suit. "
    +Has a robot suit, flies and is of doom.
    -Edible.

An Incognito Tuxedo likes this.
  11. Would you be willing accept another request, or did everyone above overload you? (I don't want to be imposing)

This is nothing short of absolutely brilliant and I'd love to see how my character looks rendered in your style.

Edit: I'll slip in my request here (spoilered for your convenience)

Name: Segolia
    Title: "The Marksman" or "The Hunter" (whichever you think suits better - you're the artist :))
    Sprite: (Based off an old Gaia Online character which can be found here - feel free to ignore the ears/tail because that would make it not strictly human)
    [​IMG]
    Bio: An ex-military sniper who goes only by the moniker of 'Segolia'. Though a proficient marksman, his cynical worldview and 'lone-wolf' personality more often than not land him in hot water (in fact his discharge from military service came about from his attitude). He has a very low tolerance in general and a stupid request is more likely to be met with a snide remark rather than anything helpful. Despite this, he is able to remain calm and composed in the heat of the moment, making him a valuable member of any team.

Nowadays he leads a solitary life as a hunter, both due to the independent lifestyle and as a way to keep his marksmanship skills honed.

+Good shot; very perceptive
    -Doesn't play well with others

12. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Another Pirat! :D

13. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Wow I like your art...:DD
    I have to agree with segolia.

14. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

ARRRR! We pirates be overloading ye with requests. YARRR

Straw Hat likes this.
  15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Yohoho! Agreed! :D

16. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

Your art is fantastic, these look really great!

17. Yeh, so can I request one as well? Your art style is really cool. It reminds me of RPG world comic, except wayy more polished.

Edit: Ok so I thought to myself, "hey you put in a request before a bunch of other people, but didn't really add any detail." After that, I was like "shut up brain, didn't I tell you to end sentences one thought sooner?"

So anyways, here's my blurb:
    ~ zooey ~
    - That other one -
    I have some sprites I've made. and I'll put them here. As an option though, I can sprite, but I occasionally lack in creativity, so if you want to go wild with the apparel, I can most definitely sprite what you draw (hopefully) so you could leave that part of the image you produce blank for me to fill in. How does that sound? I don't know what level of detail you strive for with characters, so PM me if you would like more detail, I guess...

Additionally, in return for this extremely altruistic endeavor, I hereby pledge that will make you 3 starbound style sprites of your choosing (if you want them).

Segolia likes this.
  18. Hobo robo is up! :D I'll work a little on my own characters before resuming requests. I'll make a list to take note of the ones you guys ask. I'll resume it soon enough.

NEW RULE!
    If you're going to request a character, be polite. Don't make "My character is the god of Snipers and Martial arts" or something. Your character can aswell be a peasant or a merchant. Be humble or the list will end up with only godlike characters.

Also:​
    No more pirates.
    No more negative atribute: "Hot headed"

I'm glad you guys like the art and stuff :D Keep on the requests. I can't make them as fast as you ask, but I'll take the ones I like the most, so do share your thoughts! Characters are suppose to have an interesting background, not only habilities and skills.

19. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Right! I shall try and think of a different negative than 'can be short tempered at times'. C'mon brain WORK!

EDIT: Oh and the one of Robo-Hobo is awesome! And I changed my negative :)

20. I fully intend to have a balanced character, rather than a mary-sue (or whatever the term is). Also may I request if mine is not pirate themed (to balance the pirate to whatever ratio)?