My First Experience with the Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AjaxJones, Feb 25, 2016.

1. AjaxJones

AjaxJones Void-Bound Voyager

I can't express my gratitude for Concerned Ape enough. :nuruhype:

Yesterday was my first experience with Stardew Valley, I've been following the game since it's early development days, and I must say it met all my expectations. :nuruhappy:

Playing it made me feel like I was a kid again, playing the classic Harvest Moon Titles, and what's even better, Stardew Valley has a variety of options for you to spend your time into, if you're not into farming, why not become a miner? Or a Fisherman? Or even a simple gatherer, the choice is yours.

I've only noticed a single bug in my short time playing it yesterday, but it wasn't really serious and I guess it can be fixed, that is when a character speaks through a speech baloon, the letters are misplaced outside of it, I'm not sure if it's a bug with the game or my computer itself, but I decided to put it here as well. :nuruconfused:

I'm really eager to play more, discover more and have lots more of fun with Stardew Valley, the game always looked promising, and now I can see they will deliver everything I expected, just even better than I ever thought.

Gigiopo likes this.
    • oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

that's nice

• kakuloo

kakuloo Big Damn Hero

I am super envious. T_T I still have 1 day, 1 hour, and 7 minutes to wait (plus download & install time)

Ape has already fixed that bug! He fixed it before midnight yesterday, in fact. You should update your game =)

• lolyeahgames

lolyeahgames Void-Bound Voyager

That's so awesome, Ajax. I'm actually extremely jealous that you got to play before me. UGH I JUST NEED THIS DAMN GAME IN MY LIFE. Sorry for the caps, I'm just so fucking ready to play this game. I seriously can't believe that tomorrow is the day. I haven't shut up about it to all of my friends. And family. And anyone who will listen. I don't know how anyone can stand talking to me, since SV is the only topic that leaves my lips. I love CA so much! I can't wait to have the time of my life playing SV and ignoring the rest of the world (including my family, haha).