1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Museum Bug and Festival of Ice Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Foroguemon, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Foroguemon

Foroguemon Intergalactic Tourist

When my museums collection was almost complete i tried to add something where the inventory usually is. The inventory went out of screen as it usually does but instantly came back up and i accidentally picked a strange doll that was already placed before. I couldnt place the doll on any of the free spaces nor leave the "donation screen" and had to restart the game.
    On the Festival of Ice in the first year i stood below the right hole in the ice and went too far with the fishing bar but the rod did not come back and i was frozen in place unable to do anything.
    The game continued normally after the event but as a result of this bug i lost the competition which is not that bad but frustrating because i was confident i could win :p

• 1wolffan

1wolffan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've had the "frozen during ice fishing" bug, before. Unfortunately it happened on my first winter of that playthrough. I lost the competition, and ended up redoing the day.