1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Munari Race 2.1.8, For Starbound 1.3

Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

1. Villhelm

Villhelm Phantasmal Quasar

Are there any plans to add lore regarding to their relations with other races? I think it would really make them fit in with the rest of the starbound universe

2. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Technically, an organ is anything from a creature besides stomach contents- so could you add some sort of eyeball (that you can turn into a candy) or skin that you can cut and then cook into skin jerky?

3. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

!!!! Silverware made out of keratin objects! (nails, horns, natural armor, hair, POSSIBLY a bag or knapsack made from skin)

4. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

The devs just broke the organ stuff with the new monster parts update.

5. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

misterwho likes this.
  6. Wiredwrong

Wiredwrong Astral Cartographer

Is motionless still working on this?

7. Motionless

Motionless updated Munari Race with a new update entry:

Update For Upbeat Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Motionless

Motionless updated Munari Race with a new update entry:

Update For Upbeat Giraffe 668

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it only me or other people too can craft those awesome weapons from generic items only?:S

10. Motionless

Seems that I forgot to change the recipes to the new ore names. I'll fix them next week. Too busy this week, sorry. Thanks for spotting that and sending feedback!

If you feel like fixing them yourself right now, just compare the tier weapon recipes in the normal assets with the the munari recipes. It's a simple copy and paste. For example: "Feroziumbar" is now "feroziumcompound" for tier 6.

Cauchemare likes this.
  11. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah. Thank you, but you can't imagine how actually lazy I am :S Anyhow, thank you for your mod, this race is really awesome C:

12. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

So, a question regarding update changes. You mentioned that upgrading the ship past T4 (T5 is the first change that acttually adds more room in the ship, i believe?) will make the backdrop into the human ship. Does this mean that we could play this race and freely get to T8, which I imagine will be the human's T8? And if so, when/if you update the farther ship tiers, will characters already past T4 have their ships change into the new ones?

I'm a little sleep deprived, so I'll try and give an example. I play the current mod version, and get the first upgrade from the black market guy. I upgrade my ship, and continue playing. The next day, you release an update that includes the T5 ship. Would installing this update make the character file unplayable? Or just change the ship layout? Or do nothing at all since it's already made?

13. Motionless

I believe so. Currently you can upgrade past Tier 4 but the ship will turn into a human ship. You can continue upgrading to max tier if you chose to. Unfortunately the ship will not upgrade on it's own if you currently have the human version. You need to force the game to regenerate it. It will most likely stay the same if you update the mod without changing files.

When I finish the other ship tiers and update you can, I think, ( not 100% sure) delete your corrisponding player ".shipworld" file in "Starbound\giraffe_storage\player" and the next time you play that character it should generate a fresh ship of that tier, updating to the correct look. Just be sure to backup your save files first.
    Also a reminder, all your placed items and storage will most likely be removed from doing this. So It is a good idea to store your items elsewhere before deleting your ".shipworld" file.

I said Tier 4 because file name wise it starts at Tier 0, Tier 0-3 is basically the same ship with more working parts, Tier 4 and up starts adding rooms.

14. Motionless

15. Cluedo

Cluedo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, is Choke Le Fish required to use the mod now or not?

16. Motionless

No It is not required. If you use it it will work correctly with this mod though.

17. Motionless

18. Agentkiller

Agentkiller Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod, But I cant Update it-.-
    your Download Link is Broken sorry

19. Motionless

Seems to be working fine for me. Are you using the main "Download Now Via external link" button?

It should go to mediafire with another download page where you need to press a green download button.

20. Agentkiller

Agentkiller Void-Bound Voyager

I tried do download it, about 30-60 min later, where you Update your Mod,
    I Press the Button top right, where you go to Mediafire, there I get allways a loading Error/ That the Link Adress down is.
    About 5-7h later, its now Working thanks for your great mod. I will test your news Stuff.
    And Sorry for my Bad English^^-.-