1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [Multiplayer Beta] Marnie Cave Carrot Quest - Soft Crash

Discussion in 'Support' started by Enjaye, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Enjaye

Enjaye Yeah, You!

There is another post on this forum made today that is similar to this, but I wanted to make a separate post because my experience isn't exactly the same.

As a farmhand (non-host) player, I enter Marnie's house with the Cave Carrot quest active and a cave carrot in my inventory. The quest cutscene commences, Marnie expresses her pleasure that I've brought the requested cave carrot, and then... nothing. My character stares off to the right, looking at the spot where the cave carrot usually appears on the floor. There's no further animation or dialogue; I can move my mouse and its cursor changes to a speech bubble when I hover over Marnie, but I can't talk to her, and I can't move. The only thing I can do to escape the scene is kill the game with Alt-F4.

I'm attaching a zip of my save files, as well as the crash log.

Thanks for all your hard work! <3

Attached Files:

• Kimmichangs

Kimmichangs Space Hobo

Same problem. I am a farmhand and the game doesnt crash, but I'm stuck in the cutscene after she says thank you and walks over to me. Cannot use Marnie's store until there is a fix it seems.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero