Most pointless thing you've done in SV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manning, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Considering the fact that they will only give you the kind of day if you give them tens of thousands of gold in free stuff, they kind of deserve it. What happened to the days where you found friends by being a nice, interesting person? I thought Stardew Valley was about getting away from materialism?

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Oh, one thing to note, something I've found as I experiment with this, there are some areas of the map where your slimes will disappear after they hatch. I can confirm the little area above the farm just before you go into the tunnel won't hold them, and the quarry doesn't either. I'm not really sure why they disappear from certain spots and not others, but if you're going to try this, don't waste your purple or red eggs on it.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a couple of screen captures of chatty slimes in the town area.

joykiller91, Auryin, Seajun_ and 7 others like this.
        • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Oh no, that's too cuteX3

I must fill the town with slimes now. It's not a want, it is a need!

Eikos likes this.
          • LuthienNightwolf

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Slimepacolypse!!!!

Looking at your screenies and your avatar, i'm suprised you aren't using the anthro mods =o

They're just happy to be getting some fresh air xD

• LuthienNightwolf

I've seen them, but eh, I like the human versions of the characters better and I'd prefer to create my own anthro versions of them, if it ever was needed. Besides...I spend 90% of my time being furry (it's my job actually, since I'm an artist), its nice to have a break sometimes. lol

Roskii Heiral likes this.
              • Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I feel ya on that! Its like I play D&D and most of my friends are like "I'm surprised you don't play the more furry races" and its like I draw furries all the ding dang day. Sometimes its nice to be just an elf or a human or a gnome and not furry up every entertainment outlet I have! :rofl:

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I get the same in different pen&papers/tabletop RPGs when I play a non-caster or dex-based character. Or when I play a male character.

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

Filling the bowl of my cat each and every day despite knowing that it gives no benefits. But Mr. Toppings the fearless guardian of the Muffin Farm deserves to be treated good.

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I guess I can understand that, I'm not an artist so I don't feel the burnX3

Pets need some love in the game, but I'm so glad they're here xD. Its weird, but I looove my petX3

I play with the timespeed mod, so I fill my days with so much fluff xD. Like walking Maru to work and going to visit the wizard and Marlon.

I'm working on a Marlon-centric mod, focusing on events around the adventurer's guild with him tutoring the player (and abigail if she gets high enough hearts). So that will end up in even more time spent hanging around lollygagging.

• Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

Married Penny but divorced her the day after I got the purple statue. Managed to avoid the baby issue.

I did the mind wipe and got her back to ten hearts fairly quickly. I'm mildly curious how long it would take without the mind wipe (or if it is even possible).

• Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

675. Five deluxe barns completely filled.

• Faivon

Faivon Space Hobo

I dunno, probably fish out with crab pots then throw the crabs away (Just racking the fishing skill) lol

• MrAddled

MrAddled Orbital Explorer

Most pointless thing?

Water in the dog bowl, and putting a heater in Linus's tent.:lolwut:

That's all I can think of. :sarcasm:

• LuthienNightwolf

Awww. I wanna do that now. lol Does it actually run during winter?

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Can't say for Linus's tent, but I put one into a shed because it was in my invetory and it ran during the winter.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                                  • Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Most pointless... Hmm... Maybe my lifetime hobby since I started the game... I don't call it pointless, but others might see it so.

I chase butterflies for a living every spring and when I see one or few. :nurutease:

Surenu likes this.
                                    • seth0et0holth

seth0et0holth Star Wrangler

OMG now I want slime colonies everywhere. And I don't even have a slime house on my current file.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

You don't need one! :D
                                        Just collect as much slime as possible, turn it into slime eggs and then incubate the eggs. There you go, slimes (almost) wherever you want them :3