RELEASED More Hair (Updated 4/24)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by pencilstab, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Venoshock

Venoshock Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ty for responding so fast! may i suggest FF type 0 hairstyles? would really like to see some new male haircuts.

• Celly

Celly Space Hobo

wow these are so cute!!! can imagine some of the villagers calling me meatball head now. hahaha.

• Umaru

Umaru Poptop Tamer

I have zero knowledge about how to edit the xnb files...you guys are like modding gods to me ^q^
        If not too much, would you mind help me edit the file with the lightened values? I prefer the ultra version.:oops:
        Really like the Mami hair sytle. Could not stop playing after using this hair. soooo cute:kawaii:

• pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
          Added in two new hairs and the hair colors should be a bit more vibrant now! Um, the second one is supposed to be like Rosalina, per the request of @LiterallyNatalie! I tried, haha
          ALSO! The hairs no longer replace preexisting hair, thank you all for the help!

• Shiro1104

Shiro1104 Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome :D. Is this compatible with the rounder face mod though? I think it's fine, but since the package I downloaded from the skirt thread has a file that edit the hair xnb, I want to be sure.

• pencilstab

This mod will not be compatible with any mod that edits/replaces the hairstyles.xnb file, sorry :(

• Shiro1104

Shiro1104 Void-Bound Voyager

Thing is, I don't actually know what that hair xnb file changed :p, the hair in game looked the same to me. I think I should just switch back to the original hair file and see what happen

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's not replacing any hairs. They're added into the game as separate hairstyles. And yes, this is compatible with rounder faces. They edit totally different xnb's. All the hairstyles xnb mod in the skirts does is edit one pixel on one of the base hairstyles. That's it. So you can choose, that one pixel from a base hairstyle of new hairstyles added into the game.

• LiterallyNatalie

LiterallyNatalie Master Chief

Op Delivers! Amazing work on Rosa's hair. :D It's my favourite hairstyle now!

• a75332

a75332 Space Spelunker

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
                      pencilstab likes this.
                    • Royalyspooky

Royalyspooky Phantasmal Quasar

Wonderful work! Just wondering could you do Charlotte's hair from fire emblem fates and/or Princess Peach's? I understand if you aren't interested in doing them just have fun.

• Delsin7

Delsin7 Space Spelunker

This is really cool! There are tons of cute hairstyles that could be added...but don't wanna overflow the suggestion box. Uhm, could you add in some Victorian style or Gothic/Gothic Lolita hairstyles? Lacey Agate will give you all the hugs and blueberries. (anime/video game character hairstyles would be awesome too)

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Ah man, I wish I wasn't so far in my game. Does anyone know if I can edit the hairstyle my character has now?

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

Should've befriend the wizard to 4 hearts. Or unless you don't have morals on doing that method, use this for the altar in the seed shop.

I know I'm close to getting him myself. Probably 2 days of gifting/talking here. Stock lodsa void/light essences from him.

Vixxi likes this.
                            • fdg21

fdg21 Subatomic Cosmonaut

can you do a kurama and youko kurama hair style from yu yu hakusho?

• pencilstab

You can also go into the hairstyles.xnb file and extract them into a .png image, replace your current hairstyle with whichever you want, and then pack it back into a .xnb file and replace your original hairstyles.xnb with it

• ♥ Princess Sakura ♥

♥ Princess Sakura ♥ Void-Bound Voyager

Kyaaa I really want these too, especially Charlotte's (if you couldn't tell by my avatar)~! <3

• RuneNL

RuneNL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome, thank you for making this!

• Venoshock

Venoshock Scruffy Nerf-Herder

encountered a little issue, a very tiny one. while the wood chopping or mining animation is going (while you are facing to the left or right), the hair seems to separate from the head, and you see a weird line on the forehead. can you fix this?
                                      and again awesome mode! my character looks so awesome with it!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016