RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.2%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Ribbonain likes this.
  2. MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

3. Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you :D I have the worst time with figuring out what is compatible what seems like wouldnt is and what does isnt. xD

lannihamm likes this.
    • MoonlitBrenya

I know what you mean. I am somewhat new to modding myself, and it really is a scary game of trial and error. I would advise, as with all mods, to make backups of your save files before starting. Just to be safe. But i had no trouble with running these two together. They're a good pair to run together.

• MoonlitBrenya

I have made rice (usable for recipes) with the drying racks the machines mod adds, using the rice grown from seeds provided by this mod. I have made sugar (also usable in food recipes) as well, using crops from this mod and the machines from the other. As I said, they run together rather well.

• lannihamm

I was mainly referencing the jellies and wines (e.g. you cannot make pineapple jelly or wine, nor dragon fruit jelly or wine), but as previously stated I could be mistaken.

edit: went and checked for myself & I was right -- there are some MCM crops that are compatible with Ig's machine mod (sugar cane, rice & cotton), but the vast majority of the other added crops are not. It is mentioned here in post #483 that neither creator is working on full compatibility due to IRL commitments and the impending TBA 1.1 update.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
          • MoonlitBrenya

I haven't tested everything, admittedly, but I have a few, such as the canary melon and a few other crops and I have made jellies at least. I'm not trying to argue at all, I promise, just stating what I do know. I haven't tried any of the new tree fruits yet, as I have been distracted by a binge session of GoT, lol. You likely know more than I.

• shaddo

shaddo Big Damn Hero

After installing this mod (EMCM version) I found that my eggplant seeds no longer work... when I tried to plant eggplant, I got the shaking sound, but nothing else... no seeds appeared and apparently the game did not recognize anything had been done.

Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

• MoonlitBrenya

I have not used the EMCM version, but using the MCM version, I have not had that problem.

• yuwenlan

yuwenlan Aquatic Astronaut

Hey, there is a mod called "Fruit Trees with Signs". It made a really simple change for adding a little sign to the fruit trees. Fruit trees are much easier to be recognized than vanilla version.
                  However, this mod is incompatible with yours, because both of you edit fruitTrees file. Do you think it is a good idea to make a version with signed trees?
                  By the way, thanks so much for what you have done. I will recomanded this mod to other Chinese players.

Here is the link:
                  http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/99/?

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah had that mod would be nice for it to be updated with this.

• dawnplechaty

dawnplechaty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey there really like this mod helps big time, however, have bought purple sweet potatoes and can't plant them at all even with all seasons mod on, really hoping its an easy fix, thanks for the mod and hoping something new comes soon.

• dragonbeans

dragonbeans Space Hobo

Hello. I cannot get this mod to work. I'm trying to make MCM work and I'm starting out with totally clean files as recommended.

However every time I try to load it, this is printed:
                        LOADING MODS
                        [11.45.13.449 p.m.] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Cookie\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Igorious.StardewValley.PierresGeneralStoreMod\manifest.json
                        [11.45.13.692 p.m.] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Cookie\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Igorious.StardewValley.PierresGeneralStoreMod\psconfigs
                        [11.45.13.694 p.m.] Loading Mod DLL...
                        [11.45.13.695 p.m.] LOADED MOD: Pierre's General Store Mod by Igorious - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Adds items to shop menu of Pierre's General Store. (@ C:\Users\Cookie\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Igorious.StardewValley.PierresGeneralStoreMod\Igorious.StardewValley.PierresGeneralStoreMod.dll)
                        [11.45.13.714 p.m.] Invalid JSON (PierresGeneralStoreModConfig): C:\Users\Cookie\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Igorious.StardewValley.PierresGeneralStoreMod\config.json
                        Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Invalid property identifier character: {. Path 'Winter', line 95, position 4.
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty()
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject()
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                        at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Config.LoadConfig[T]()

[11.45.13.721 p.m.] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                        [11.45.13.717 p.m.] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                        [11.45.13.716 p.m.] LOADED 1 MODS

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I suppose this mod is incompatible with the Birthday Mail reminder mod, since they both use mail.xnb, which is a shame. Any workaround for this to be compatible?

• lannihamm

there is a slight error in the config file included in the mod download. if you go to post #487 on this page you can download the corrected config file & replace it within Stardew Valley\Mods\PierresGeneralStoreMod.

as for the mail.xnb issue, when you first load up a game with MCM you get a one-time piece of mail letting you know that the mod has successfully been loaded. you could probably use the Birthday Mail mod's mail.xnb instead of the one for MCM and just miss out on that particular letter without impacting the integrity of either mod.

• dragonbeans

dragonbeans Space Hobo

Wow, thanks a lot! I downloaded that file and replaced it, this time not with all clean files, and it worked! No error messages and the seeds show up in Pierre's Store.

I use Stardew Valley Package Manager for most of my mods, including the BirthdayMail mod, but not for the MCM. So seeing that I did not get that one-time piece of mail letting me know that the mod was sucessfully loaded, and still get birthday reminders, I'm assuming the BirthdayMail mod is taking priority over the MCM and no issues there.

Thank you for your help! I've had been trying to make it work for a few hours in total before asking.

lannihamm likes this.
                            • juicyslew

juicyslew Master Chief

at some point you wrote iriginal instead of original. Also this is a beautiful mod!!!

• K0n_123

K0n_123 Void-Bound Voyager

What's the current level needed for the Even More Crops to be crafted?

• lannihamm

None of the mod variants featured here have any level requirement. You just need to purchase the seeds you want from Pierre's.

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the mod. I am hoping someone can give me a bit of help, I have the Even More Crops mod installed with the config file from page 25. I have most of the crops and trees showing up in Pierre's except for ones such as the Ore Trees/Bacon.Beef and a few of the crops ( sugar, money, etc. ), is there a requirement for those to show up? The mod was installed on a fresh playthrough.

• K0n_123

K0n_123 Void-Bound Voyager

Even the ore seeds?