1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Monsters and NPC's die instantly after spawning

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Nervtom, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nervtom

Nervtom Void-Bound Voyager

So i'm here with another problem.
    I'm hosting a dedicated Nitrado Server and yesterday everything worked fine (before 1.2)
    But now there are now Monsters or NPC anywhere anymore i only find the stuff they drop.
    The Console is putting out alot of errors about the Monster Spawning but i don't know how to fix it.
    It puts out something like this: http://pastebin.com/GtgEXXMF
    I'm using alot of mods (around 90) and its probably going to be one of them but a temporary fix would be very good.

2. Fauxglove

Fauxglove Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm having very similar issues with captured pets dying instantly on summon. But the only mod I have that has anything to do with pets is Too Dumb to Live (Lava and Poison immunity for minions) and Earth's Finest Crew.

3. Nervtom

Nervtom Void-Bound Voyager

Completely reinstalled my Server, but no progress

4. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Are you guys having Enemies Aren't Stupid this mod installed? I uninstalled it and it works fine.

Fauxglove likes this.
  5. Fauxglove

Fauxglove Subatomic Cosmonaut

Confirmed, just uninstalled Enemies Aren't Stupid and the pet has stopped dying.
    It seems that post-patch EAS causes random enemies to die when they aggro you, and the pets are having the same trouble.
    Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

When providing the log always provide the full log so we get an overview about the used mods.

Also closing this one and marking this as resolved.
    Removing the mod Enemies Aren't Stupid solves this issue. If you want to use this mod wait for an update.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.