1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue mods can cause game to crash when in admin mode

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by thtubehd, Oct 30, 2017.

1. thtubehd

thtubehd Space Spelunker

there is an issue in game where if you use admin mode and have to many crafting recipes in a certain section using that area can cause the game to crash (e.g goinging into weapons on an anvil can cause it to crash). this may be a problem caused by there being to many recipes to load but I cant tell due to the game crashing when I use the basic crafting (c) when in admin mode and I'm not given any information as to why. also the game keeps switching resolution back to default for some reason but this is less important than the crash bug

extra info:
    operating system: windows 10
    version: 1.3.3
    mods used: way to many to list specific ones but I have multiple race and weapon mods and all my current mods are installed through the steam workshop
    full screen
    logs: for some reason I cant upload them here (extension isn't allowed) so I can not show logs here but several parts of them mention being unable to read Jason assets correctly

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017