Modding Help Modding the Tea Set

Discussion in 'Mods' started by addy468, Mar 26, 2016.

1. addy468

addy468 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a weird question.. but does anyone know where the tea set is located in the unpacked files of the game? I recently got it and I would really like to mod it.. but I haven't found it in the furniture file, which is where I guessed it would be- and I really don't want to go through every file looking for it. If someone could help it would be appreciated <3

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you take a screenshot showing what it looks like for those of us who don't have it? :D

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

I tried, towninterior is a mass of everything tossed into one giant folder but had it magnified in ps and missed seeing it in several passes. tried cursors no luck tried crafables nope, nor leahs home

No idea!

http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Tea_Set

• Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

Actually, I saw it just today, because I found that a mod I had downloaded which modified an .xnb file broke some of the sprites.

It's in the Maps file, springobjects.xnb, between the honey and pickles, below the row of purple/green weeds. An interesting sprite sheet for sure. It contains a lot of the rocks/objects from the mines that don't seem to fit the suggested file namme, and sprites I've never seen, like cut up fruit and veg.

BoffoBoy likes this.
          • BoffoBoy

oh man never ever would I have looked there looking at it now like hehe

• Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

I know, right? The name of the file seems inaccurate, as it doesn't really have anything to do with spring. It's got everything from various artifacts and minerals, to the various clutter you see on your farm, even the asteroid.

• BoffoBoy

I was wondering where all the food/fish/crops were hiding... spring objects my.... Ape I think gets sick of new files and jut places all his tea sets into a few bloated tile sets hiding in maps....

left side of the file, just above what looks like a gap

The funny thing is I saw the shad and bullwhatever hiding in another tile file, I feel for the person trying to mod all fish if ever there was one.

teaset antics.png

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
                • addy468

I could have sworn I looked over that file ///
                  Thank you so much! and I know, what an offset place to put it

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, springobjects I'm guessing started life as things you find in spring, but then CA realized he didn't need separate files for each season, so now everything is in that one file.

• addy468

[​IMG] its very cute ///:love:

• addy468

Thank you! Time to modb:cool: