1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moar Music 2.0-Spirited Giraffe

100 More biome tracks to listen to as you explore.

1. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I'll repackage the mod to contain a MoarMusic subfolder.

2. draco1122

draco1122 Big Damn Hero

Do you plan to add back ship music?

3. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I need to figure out a better way to play music on ships first. Something less hacky that will also allow the player to turn it on/off at will. Otherwise no I do not.

4. Flare2

Flare2 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I put the .pak and the .modinfo files into it's own folder, and the music isn't playing. I have in-game music at 100, and it doesn't play. The only track that played when I started it was the title theme "Before Everything Happened". Any idea on how to fix this?
    EDIT: I don't know if this is a incompatibility, but both The Mysterious Stars mod and your mod MOAR ORE patch the biomes by editing the Ore distribution config. Which one should I delete?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

If you hear the new title song then the mod is working but you'll need to visit a new planet to hear the other songs. Sadly the planets you've already been to cache what tracks will play and won't read any of the new songs. As for the Ore mods it looks like you can have both installed however there is one issue. I can see that Mysterious Stars adds a new planet difficulty with a new tier used for distribution. MoarOre flavors will not scale the distribution of this new tier.
    I'll do some testing later and see if this is indeed the only issue.

6. Flare2

Flare2 Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, thanks.

7. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

G4M5T3R updated MOAR MUSIC with a new update entry:

New tracks & A craftable music box

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Any reason why this mod won't work if it's made into a .pak file?

9. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

It's already a .pak file and works fine on my end. Are you packing it again?

10. Snowpup

Ah no, I was trying to get rid of the subfolder for cleanliness. That's fine though, I forgot it was in a .pak inside of there as well.

The music is great btw, <3 the music box.

G4M5T3R likes this.
  11. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, I was confused for a minute there.

12. Snowpup

Is there any way to refresh the cache of music from already visited planets? Ship, spawn and outpost to be exact.

13. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Well... there's always wiping your universe folder. But that will delete far more than just the cached tracks so make a backup if you wish to save anything.
    Besides that, no I don't think there is.

14. Snowpup

I wonder how that works in a server application. What universe would have to be deleted that is. I'd assume local, I'll try it. Thanks for the tip. ^^

15. Snowpup

I've noticed a really nasty bug that almost makes this mod useless...

If I beam down to a new planet I'll hear a new track. However if I beam back to my ship that world will no longer ever play any of your music, it plays the default music from then on out.

16. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

That's really odd, I didn't experience anything like that when testing. I'll look into this.
    Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

17. Snowpup

If you'd like I can Teamviewer it happening (with sounds). I'll even delete my entire universe so you can see fresh.

Just if it helps any.

18. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will this work with Frackin Music mod?

Use youtube broadcast screen share instead.

19. Cuddlepuff

Cuddlepuff Orbital Explorer

There is some music that aren't working, care to fix this problem?

20. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Do you happen to know which tracks aren't working? Or at least the relative biomes?
    I noticed a similar issue with the garden biome when attempting to help Snowpup a while back, but have yet to pinpoint any typo's in the files and all tracks are of the right format.
    It's quite confusing and a bit frustrating to be honest.