1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated MH Equipment 1.04.1

Adds Monster Hunter equipment

1. skstylez

skstylez Space Spelunker

Hi, the weapons seem ridiculously big. Even the rath gun is 2x the size of my hunter,,, errr, player :)

Good mod besides that, huge fan of MH series !

2. lucario515

lucario515 Phantasmal Quasar

I would love to see the Kirin armour for this mod. Is that planned?

3. DarkC0design

DarkC0design Aquatic Astronaut

Is this mod still being worked on???

4. Dandy_dreaM

Dandy_dreaM Big Damn Hero

everything is amazing....i just wish the armors weren't showing up as perfectly generic blocks (green cubes) tell me if i did something wrong becuase i love using them by replacing the main game ones but it would be nice to use them from the mod.... HELP ME PLEASE lol

5. tron5088

tron5088 Space Spelunker

So are you just doing wepons and armour? someone should make creatures of monster hunter, like barroth yan kutku, that would be epic.

6. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

This sounds like a great mod, great job. This mod has been approved by me to be great! :up:

7. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

AS a great fan of Monster Hunter i loved this the second i saw it. Would it be ok if I update and upload to the workshop. I am sure there would eb a lot of people who would love to see this mod up and running again. Of course if you do not wish me to i will stop and remove anything I worked on. If i do upload because you do not respond withting a week or so and such and yu see it and request me to remove t i will not only take it down but send you all the assets as they were yours to start. Please give me your blessing and allow me to revive this amazing mod.

8. Aimlessimp05

I have uploaded a near perfect copy of your mod tot he steam workshop. I even included the sub species for the los and ludroth. I hope you see it and approve of what i ahve done.

9. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mind if you update this mod for Stable 1.0?
    It's such a waste to see this great work gone to waste...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  10. Aimlessimp05

I have it uploaded to the Steam workshop. It contains all of the orignal items even new armours like the purple ludroth, azure rathalos and the silver rathalos. I want to work on the mod more before i upload the mod to the forums here. please check it out.

EDIT
    I decided to just upload what i have to the forums here as a way to get it out that i am working on the mod. I hope the author apporves of what i have done as he has not been in the forums for over 2 years bow.
    Edit 2
    Here is a link to the forums version of the New updated mod. http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/monster-hunter-equipemnt-mod-revival-complete.4183/

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  11. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahh, sorry I missed your post. Thank you for your pointing out, and your hard work for reviving this mod.
    Anyway, I don't think the author will disapprove, as no mod creator would want to see their work gone to waste.
    It is always better to have someone to succeed the legacy.

12. Aimlessimp05

Thanks. I hope you enjoy what i did make. I will be adding to the mod and making it way bigger.

Akito_Rui33 likes this.