Meteor Co: The Reborn Universe

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Meteor Co., Mar 29, 2013.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

How about you help with the base in the volcano, and then afterwards, we'll get three people on experimenting, for a faster process.

2. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Shock, I found a small mine containing a lake of red liquid, though the surface surrounding it seems to be harmful and will turn any thing that it touches to red liquid... we could be rich, and we could be dead.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm pretty sure the boots will protect you from it, test it, take a piece of the boot's sole and place it against the surface.

4. Flappi

Phew, it doesn't do any harm to my boots, it seems to be producing red liquid from the surface of the red liquid-changing rock, transforming all rock nearby into the same material. It's a virus material, we need to contain it, although it's supposed to be good for our supplying of red liquid, we can't let a whole planet die from such an unfortunate event. I'll dig this ore out and come back to grab some containing forcefield generators.

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I've done my Hetheleus research so I might as well help you with the generators, I still need to configure them to stop any viruses. I'll also help drill the rock, we'll need a lot of that stuff, we could even use it as a weapon.

6. Flappi

It seems as if my pickaxe cant break through the rock, we'll have to get the Red Void drills out.

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Good going, Whitepixel, I'll need Flappi to get some speed upgrades for the drills, he won't even tell me where they are. X3 Well then, let's all get this show on the road, and by that I mean, let's collect the red liquid, mine every last bit of the rock and contain it with a forcefield, for extra protection.

8. Flappi

All sorted out, let's just go back to our normal jobs now, I'll quickly set up a Red Void transportation system so everything will fill up in our spaceship's storage. I'll also add a sorting filter, so we can keep things organized.

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'd never thought of doing that, it'd be much easier. I guess red and blue liquid experimenting will continue. And Flappi, I think you should take a break from exploring, even if you only found 1 good thing, I'll need you to help on research.

10. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

Finally, the whole virus has been contained, lets start turning on transporters and head back for experimenting.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

All up and running. I don't know if Flappi is here yet, so progress might be slightly slower, but there wont be any major problems, fortunately. I suggest we keep it in the special lab, because it will 100% secure it, whereas the normal experimenting lab might be a bit of a risk to take.

12. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, quick heads up Shock, the Starlight base has been built, which is fantastic.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Cool, cool. I'm going to go experiment on red liquid first, so you might as well research on the blue liquid, experiment a little with it, combine it with other materials and liquids.

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Red liquid seems to have a similar effect, but not exactly to the same material. Of course, the red liquid also has a lot of other things it does, which I'll need to test on.

15. Flappi

How you guys doing? I'm sorry I was away, I was busy exploring the several nearby asteroid belts, setting up a few mining operations just to re-supply a few things.

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's fine Flappi, progress was a bit longer, that's all. Hetheleus research has been sent to the information core of the ship after an hour of processing and compiling, at least that's sorted. We're still on the experimenting of the liquids, but we're 75% through it approximately but we do need a little more help.

17. Flappi

So, what's up with Gravity and the stupendous gang of the horrors, they doing bad?

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm happy to say that they are. Research is finally all done, thankfully, we can get on to other things, maybe do a bit more universe exploring or manufacturing.

19. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list))

Shock likes this.
  20. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I've constructed a new spaceship, ready for publish, and a new special weapon, I'll show you in the spaceship, meet me there.