Meli L.L.C., a Limited Liability Company

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Melissia, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

The fembot returns, holding a refilled tray. "Of course not. We value the information our customers provide dearly, and would never expose it to the hypernet."

2. " I see..." was all she said

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

An android requires several organs to still be considered an android, if it's completely metal it's a robot.
    *Eats more meat*

4. " I see...so ...if you were to ..say...enter my body, just hypothetically. you would not need to control my Mind to control my body ?" * she backed off a bit * " ...though, my mind is somewhat immune to mind controling effects "

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Mind control? No, I take control of everything I can latch me hands onto.
    *Eats more meat*
    Just need more.

6. " so you are an orgamic Parasite..or symbiate ? ... and I would rather you not latch onto anything of mine " ( lol..if you get my drift )

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I don't need you, I already have a body that I'm fit with, nor do I wish for silly pleasure.
    *Eats more meat, Mouth sinks back to a featureless face before having all his skin turn pitch black and his eyes lose their pupils.*
    Perfect

8. " still...I would rather not touch you if that would let you take me over or something " * seems to be still keeping her distance *

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I'm not pure evil, me and him operate upon the same goals, I just take more pleasure in less pleasurable things.
    *Eats more meat, nose and ears sink into his head, leaving his head to be similar to a slenderman head, only black with pure white eyes and a jagged smile*
    I do not seek Money or Pleasure as much as Rex does, I seek thrill and hunt.

10. " I see... so you are a symbiont "

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Semi-Yes, But you are wrong on one thing.
    *Eats more of the meat*

12. " yes ?" * blinks * " what are you eating so much ?"

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I eat so much as change needs energy
    and the thing you are wrong on is that we are the same person.

14. " a split personality?"

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Literally, they split us.

16. " interesting...and you ...take things over by skin contact ? .." She scoots just a bit closer to look you over " what cuases that ?"

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Taking over? I told you, I only reside within this body.
    *Eats more meat*
    Damn, this is good.

18. " and if I were to ..touch you ?"

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Nothing would happen, I would not take over. I can only use this body.
    *Eats meat, hair falls out*

20. " I sseeeee"