RP Medievalbound

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alkanthe, Feb 19, 2016.

1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Well I presume it's because I'm made of metal and cannot 'feel' the heat, madame," Benjamin sheepishly explains.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzin turns around with a sigh }

" Thank you Martz... i'll be on my way then. "

{ Delzin goes to find the Commander }

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Auf wiedersehen, Herr Delzin." Fieke said, before heaving a relieved sigh. Finally he was out of her hair.

4. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Miratha chuckles a bit to herself, she gives the Glitch another look-over, sizing him up. "Mmm, so t'would seem. My bad... I never got yer name? I must admit, never seen yer kind before, 'ave'nt seen much livin' up nort." She replied in earnest, her heavy accent and fast talking seemed really out of place. Miratha attempts to say something else before the Glitch could say anything in reply, she stammers and wobbles before falling over unconscious.

Relten likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ On his way to find the Commander, Delzin thinks }

" This will not end pleasantly "

{ Delzin walks up to the barracks, where the Commander is. He walks in }

" Here goes nothing.. "

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Alkanthe likes this.
  6. CondescendedWow

Benjamin jumps in place, "OH goodness, miss are you okay? Miss?!" Benjamin freaks out for a few seconds while making a humming sound that somewhat resembles a broken washing machine I should get you to town, and quick. Benjamin comes to and quickly rolls Miratha onto his shoulder, carrying her down the road.
    "Don't quit on me, miss." He mumbles to himself.

Alkanthe likes this.
  7. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha keeps a tight grip on her walking stick although she is unconscious. The stick must have a deep meaning to her. A faint groan escapes Miratha's lips showing signs of life, it seems that she's taken a heat stroke.

Arra likes this.
  8. CondescendedWow

On the way to the nearest town Benjamin, rather than thinking about the well-being of his temporary travel companion, he thinks about whether he should decide on calling her miss or madame until he learns her name.

Alkanthe likes this.
  9. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha stirs slightly in a daze. She looks about slowly, then to her new source of transportation. "E-ey..." She chirps out meekly, barely holding on to her consciousness. "W-where are we...?"

10. CondescendedWow

"On the road ma'am," Benjamin decided on neither.
    "I'm taking you to the nearest village for help, although I'm really not quite sure which one that is.." He trails off. "Anyway, you passed out so I wanted to see if I could help."

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzin cracks the door open }

" You wanted to see me Commander? "

12. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha gazes down the road, she wiggles a little in place, "W-why thank ye, stranger. Mind if I... rest a while?" Miratha fades out of consciousness again.

13. CondescendedWow

"I.." Benjamin notices she's already passed out. "I guess so, ma'am." He continues down the road.

14. Gilligan Lanley

As they arrive at the nearby village, Miratha regains consciousness. She seems rather weak, but insists that she can walk on her own again.

15. CondescendedWow

Benjamin nods and gently lets her down on her feet, "I wonder what town this is?" He thinks aloud, looking for any signs indicating the town name.

16. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha adjusts her gear and checks to make sure she has all of her things. "T-thank ye, lad. I never got yer name before I 'ad me spell." Miratha brushes the dust from her fur clothes. "Mirat'a's me name. Mirat'a Stoutmantle, and das wit an 'hach', me accent kinda 'ides it. Me friends from back 'ome jest call me Mira." She gives the glitch a small courteous bow and extends up her clawed paw.

17. CondescendedWow

Benjamin awkwardly shakes Miratha's paw as he looks around town, "nice to meet you, so it's okay if I call you Mira, ma'am?" He asks absent-minded.

18. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha nods and smiles to the Glitch, her fangs showing. "Aye, that ye can. And what be yer name, lad?" Miratha inquires, as she grabs a pale from a nearby well and pounds back more water.

19. CondescendedWow

"AH! My bad, I'm Benjamin Botman, pleased to meet you. You can call me Ben. Or BB, or Bebo, although my mom calls me that," Benjamin prattles on.

20. Gilligan Lanley

Miratha bursts into a hearty laughter at the plethora of names, spitting out a bit of her water. On looks look oddly at her, "Ben it tis!" Miratha wipes her jaw and rumages through her backpack, muttering random nonsense and the occasional curse before letting out an 'ah-ha!'. She walks up to Benjamin and holds and necklace of some sort. It looks to be made of bone and sinew. It's well crafted and embedded with a few rare gem stones.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016