RP Medievalbound

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alkanthe, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ The guard walks beside the woman }

" Ah... I see you noticed the banners. Our king has recently died.... "

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Ah." Was all Fieke could say in response. She stood silently still for a moment, then cleared her throat with another cough. "Ist there something you need help with? I'm sure you have better things to do then keep me company,"

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" If there is nothing you need me to do, then I shall take my leave. "

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, I am new here." Fieke said, lowering her hood, allowing the guard to get a better look at her face.

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ The guard seems to blink in a flustered way }

" I can show you to a pub if you would like me to... Their food is quite good... "

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I could use a beer." Fieke said, not noticing the guard's fluster. "It certainly gets quite warm around here."

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" It truly does.....the pub is this way. "
    { He points with his glaive }
    { He begins to walk towards the pub }

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" May I ask your name madam? "

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Shrugging her shoulders thinking What's the harm? Before saying "Fieke Schmidt." She started walking towards the direction of the pub.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Delzin Einstraad at your service. "

{ He says quite condescendingly }

" Ah here it is. "

{ He motions to a fairly ramshackle building, he opens the door for Fieke }

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

"What is 'is?" jeers a relatively heavyset man. "You goin' to put on a show for us? You a seller or an actor?" A few in the crowd give the man chiding glances, others make noises of agreement. The Avian woman, sufficiently quieted for now, steps back with her son, who's still raptly gazing at the wagon.
    The building isn't actually as low-quality as Delzin might think, in truth being one of the finer establishments on the street. Inside the lighting is as dim as to be expected, but from the relative cleanliness it's clear that the place isn't just some run-down old pub, and signs indicate that it also offers lodging.
    @DustyScabbard
    A Human in a traveler's cloak and white tunic is among the patrons of the place.

Apathy Applied likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzin goes up to the barkeep }

" What would you like again Fieke? "

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Dankeshön." Fieke said to Delzin before stepping into the establishment, sitting down at one of the tables.
    "A beer."

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-nook
    nook messes with something under the counter, and the storefront folds open
    he walks right over to the edge of the stage, and kneels down, looking at the man, before waving his hand. in a flash of smoke, a bottle of powder appears
    "add this to your beer every night, and you will cure that large belly of yours. but it comes at a cost"
    he stands up
    "as does everything."

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzin repeats to what Fieke said to the barkeep before paying for the drink and bringing it to the table }

" Here you are... "

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Danke." Taking a sip from the beer, Fieke scanned the room, keeping an eye out for any potential trouble; you can never be too careful.

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The man has absolutely no idea how Nook managed that trick, but he isn't very pleased about that jab at his weight. He glares at the Novakid, then thinking better of it, wonders aloud... "Are you sure that powder'll work?"
    The place seems rather subdued, possibly due to the recent death of the king, though more probably because of the large Apex bartender. It's not likely that a fight will get very far here, and judging by the way that Apex scans the room, not much gets past him either.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Delzin goes back and gets himself something to eat, he brings a stew back to the table }

" Sorry about earlier.. "

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-nook
    "absolutely! of course it has the side effects of flatulence and burping, but that is a small cost to pay. a small price for a small improvement. this powder is only ten silvers!"

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Was ist it you are sorry for? At any rate, no worries; I certainly won't hold a grudge. It would be spiteful for me to do so." Fieke raised her mug in salute. "Prost."