1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Mechanical Planets?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Harisen, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Harisen

Harisen Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I'm not exactly new in Starbound since I've already done my part with vanilla (Main Quest in less than half a week using time-efficient techniques lace with RNG).

I'm just here to point out on whether anyone as thought about actually creating a mechanical or metallic planet chock-full of hostile technological abominations of unknown sort (or it may be a sentient, lesser hostile planet like the Ruin, but with more nuts and bolts and clockwork), mods or vanilla or whatnot.

Also, has anyone attempted to "terraform" an entire planet into a Death Star of sorts by making it all metallic and stuff, full of people and all that sort? That should squeeze some more time out of vanilla before hitting the mods.

Cheers!

2. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

Thats no moon...

ruddthree likes this.
  3. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

FU dooes that

4. Harisen

Harisen Void-Bound Voyager

I'm actually unwilling to dabble with any mods at the moment. I'm trying to stretch play value on the game by doing everything I wanted to do in vanilla. Once I've decided there's nothing left to do, I'll try mods. Until then, those points I put up in my starting thread still apply to vanilla.