1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Maid Object Mod 1.4

You need maid,OK?

1. GigaSlaav

GigaSlaav Space Spelunker

Wouldn't mind one of these maids as a pet :p~

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I'm enjoying the latest update quite a bit. The witch maid is very cute, and it is funny to watch the vacuum maid pointlessly clean the same few blocks. But it's lacking a few things.

First, a bug report. Regarding the table maid, it seems that there is a major hitbox issue. I need to open Starbound and take a screenshot, but items can only be placed in mid-air above the table. It's weird.

Second, some suggestions:

- A crafting station for the maids. A maid service hotline, if you will. A (rotary dial?) phone, which doubles as a crafting station for all maids in the mod.

- Maids of all hair colors available for all objects. I want to sit on a black-haired maid while eating off of a table supported by a red-head doing the splits. ;)

- A cooking maid. Yes, there is a furnace maid, but there needs to be a Campfire maid and a Cooking Table maid as well.

Thank you for this wonderful mod! :D

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  3. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Attached Files:

Z MAT likes this.
  4. Z MAT

Z MAT Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow! It is a great add-on!
    But I think her voice and must be more pretty.
    It will be better If you modify the skirt of the furnace.

Sorry, Maid Object Mod is a mod of furniture, it is not a weapon mod. I think rather than to introduce it to my mod, you ought to announce it as a mod.
    I hope that you will be announced as this mod
    Please fix the "maidfurnace.freams".

{
    "frameGrid" : {
    "size" : [24, 43],
    "dimensions" : [4, 1],
    "names" : [
    ["default.0", "default.1", "default.2", "default.3" ]

]
    },

"aliases" : {
    "default.default" : "default.0"
    }
    }

5. Wulf_Oman

I suppose your right, though it acts sort of like furniture

The problem is I do not know how to fix it, and be able to stop the blinking animation. I was hoping you'd find a solution for that.

The reason I made her laugh so wicked, is because she is a witch. You can change it all you like though, i just did it out of fun

6. Z MAT

I wanted to make it without the work of others this mod.

I can not fully understand the work of others, I will not be able to make the perfect support of the work of others. Because I is not good at English, because there is no mod skills to me.

I think maidfurnace and should not sit on top of the furnace her. I studied about what Americans like, I've found the results, that there is the most popular TF.
    I drew a plan for maidfurnace. You did not make A or B. Why? If you are an American, you should like the TF.
    If my plan is a low quality for you, I apologize.

I think if there is a reason that the voice of the Witch, and the do not have to change the voice.
    Even if there is a problem with the mod to make your, this discussion page does not help the problem. Please use the "Mod Releases & Modding Help" for problem solving.

Assets of this mod can be used by anyone.

Your work, you will yourself to be completed.

Mackinz likes this.
  7. Wulf_Oman

I'm sorry if I sound like a bad guy, they were some simple suggestions. I'm perfectly happy with how well you made this mod

I just thought I would throw in some input.

I never said you *had* to fix them, I made them out of pure boredom so if you wanted to use them yourself, you could.

8. Sharkbutt

Sharkbutt Subatomic Cosmonaut

do you think you could make a male version? i just want it without the boobs ;u;

9. ECC

ECC Big Damn Hero

I like how you think.

10. Sharkbutt

Sharkbutt Subatomic Cosmonaut

Eyyyyyyy, I like how i think too.

11. Z MAT

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  12. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

1.3 OLD MAIDS ??
    I am pretty sure child slavery is illegal even in starbound. /s

13. angrboda_giantess

angrboda_giantess Void-Bound Voyager

I would love a male version! Maybe have a butler look, or just have a guy version of a maid's outfit. Either way could be cute!

14. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Could I use your lovely maid assets in my farming mod? I've been thinking about maids as a kind of crop that can serve you drinks and food.

Z MAT likes this.
  15. Z MAT

Of course.
    This Mod Assets Permissions:Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    You can be my mod in your mod of assets.

16. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Z MAT likes this.
  17. wambamsamman

wambamsamman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

adowable maids. only major problems I have are that the door can not only not be placed but can't even be picked up so I can't discard her and that the cooking maid and furnace maid crash the game

18. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

No offense, but what even is this mod? I can't tell if it's trying to be sexy or funny :rofl:

19. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll have a bottle of Thorn Juice, please.
    [​IMG]

Waffle-Chan likes this.