1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Lost tools not showing up after sleep.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Razzlemcfrazzle, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Razzlemcfrazzle

Razzlemcfrazzle Space Hobo

When spelunking in the cave I perished due to not observing my health bar and leaving or eating when at low health. However my hoe and watering can were lost from the ordeal and after I have slept they did not appear near my bed nor can I seem to find them anywhere. This worries me as I cant water this autumns crops or till more soil for next season and I would hate to have to start over my progress completely.

After I first died I went home and went to sleep to recover health and energy to head back to the mines to try and recover my lost items but to no avail and at that time I had no idea how tools were recovered. Which wasn't until further research in the matter that I found they are supposed to appear by your bed after you sleep and items lost in the caves were gone for good.

This is the first time Ive died or lost tools so I have no idea if there is a new way of re-obtaining lost tools or if the game bugged out and didn't check for missing tools after I had slept. Is it maybe that they were upgraded tools or maybe I maybe because I have an expanded house or maybe is it because I didn't pick them up after the first rest because of my tunnel vision to get back into the caves to recover my lost things? Any information on the matter would be nice.