1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Lost Secret Note

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheQetu, Aug 25, 2018.

1. TheQetu

TheQetu Space Hobo

So, I want to accomplish this game in 100%, but sadly this game don't make it easier for me...
    After I got Magnifying Glass, I went to mine, and then after I dug random stone at 52 floor my first note stuck in a wall... I ignored it at first cuz I thought that they're just droping randomly, but now I'm mining ~2 weeks in game time from last note drop, day by day, and I still can't get my last Secret Note nr 10.

Clue... make them reappearing... cuz thanks to this bug, I just lost 40h, and im lost interest at this game...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

it's random, my last note took more than a week to pop up, i would suggest fishing and digging in the ground for a bit since those also drop notes. the odds of that last note happening are pretty small just because it is a 1 in 22 chance of happening with a bias for low teen rates(at least in the three games i have played the first year and a half through)

• EverGreen Ted

EverGreen Ted Tentacle Wrangler

Maybe get in habit of having a magnet ring equipped.