1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Lost progress after saving and closing the game.

Discussion in 'Support' started by LoKeyE24, Feb 1, 2019.

1. LoKeyE24

LoKeyE24 Space Hobo

I found a bug in the campaign.

It happens after I save & exit from the worldmap and closing the game (directly after I cleared a chapter).
    When I start the game again the, a warning plops up and tells me that I currently have a match in progress.
    The problem is that I don't have a match in progress. I cleared the chapter minutes ago.

When I click resume, I start on my last Turn (last move before I win the match).
    BUT when I abandon the match, I have to start this chapter again.

I found the problem on Act1 Mission3 on the Switch version.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, I'm sorry your having trouble saving! This is one we haven't encountered before.
      Could you double check your system memory for me, do you have enough space for a save to be able occur?

• LoKeyE24

LoKeyE24 Space Hobo

Well. I have enough space to safe.

• DarkPaladin

DarkPaladin Space Hobo

Got the same problem too. It keeps the save untill I quit the game. But if I re-load the game it starts from the first mission. I've got 80 GB free on disk, so its enough place for a save. The OS is Windows 10

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

@DarkPaladin We believe a fix for this issue will be coming in within the hour, please stand by on steam and let me know if it doesn't fix anything.

@LoKeyE24 this is going to be a weird question; does your switch username contain any non-English characters at all?

• LoKeyE24

LoKeyE24 Space Hobo

Actually no. It's the same name I use here in this forum.

• Mazodudu

Mazodudu Aquatic Astronaut

Came here to share this is still an issue. Happened to me after finishing act 3 side 1 (Puppy in the Middle). After finishing the Misson and selecting save&exit in the overworld, I got the 'match in progress'-prompt when I tried to play the next day (yesterday). I managed to misclick and lose progress on this mission entirely.

A temporary workaround I found, was to start a new mission after finishing one, before quiting the game. Better safe than sorry.

Edit: system: Nintendo Switch. Normal alphabet in name, and more than enough storage for savegames.