1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Lost Community Center Completion!

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by ReallyTara, Dec 22, 2017.

1. ReallyTara

ReallyTara Orbital Explorer

I just finished the community center and experienced the save game crash bug. Since I had just installed the No Crows mod, after crashing upon saving about 10 times (after completing the whole day that many times and going through the ceremony of receiving the trophy and kicking out JojaMart) I deleted that mod, completed just the bare essentials for that day, and saved. The next day, when I went to town, the community center was completed but it didn't trigger the event, and I didn't get my trophy.

Okay, all that sounded confusing, so here's what happened:

1. Installed the No Crows mod from Nexus on Tuesday night but didn't play the game afterward.
    2. On Wednesday, tried to save the current day, Fall 4, Year 2, after completing the day and getting the trophy. Crashed.
    3. Played the same day about 9 more times, always crashed on saving.
    4. Remembered I had installed that mod the day before. Deleted it.
    5. Did Fall 4 again, completing just the bare minimum for the day. (Feeding animals, milking cows, collecting eggs, etc.) Saved.
    6. Saved worked, so I went to town to get the community center cut scene and receive the trophy, but it will no longer trigger.

Right now I have completed part of day 5, but I have not saved. Is there anything I can do to trigger the community center thing at this point?

• ReallyTara

ReallyTara Orbital Explorer

Never mind, I got the day back by renaming my save files to go back one day. WHEW!