Lost and Found Box

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GauHelldragon, Feb 28, 2016.

1. GauHelldragon

GauHelldragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A box somewhere in Town perhaps, where you can recover unique or important items that you somehow manage to lose. Starter equipment, quest items, unique rewards... that sort of stuff.

Ideally these sort of items should be impossible to lose in the first place, but players are extremely crafty when it comes to this sort of thing. Better safe than sorry!

Kixelated likes this.
    • Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

I feel like the ability to drop quest items is more of a bug and should be reported as such. However, it's a very interesting idea.

• Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

I support this. What happens if you lose a rarecrow that you were rewarded from the museum? You could easily knock the rarecrow down, and have it lost to the depths of a nearby pond. What would be even better is to flag any items above a certain value threshold to get sent to the lost and found box if dropped/vanished. Have the lost and found box have a buffer for non-essentials that deletes the older items after a certain number of items enter the box. This would exclude quest items and things like iridium, and machines that are costly to make. They would remain in the box until trashed or recovered.
        This could potentially encapsulate many issues at once. For example having a valuable item fall out of your reach and disappear due to a glitch or other random error. There's another person complaining of losing his mermaid pendant, etc.
        I don't have complete knowledge of the game to start naming off things that are irreplaceable, but you get the idea.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Yes, please. I don't want to have to keep up on my near-eccentric caution when it comes to placing items, living in fear of the day I mess up and lose something irreplaceable.

• Kixelated

Kixelated Master Chief

Good Idea! Once I lost all my rarecrows...

I cried for days