1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. VanishMode

VanishMode Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's a situation you have no control of, I'm happy to help in any way I can. I only updated the mod so I did not add anything to it.

Just like I said before, I like this mod and I want it to be better...I learned a lot about the new patch system and the new mechanics so It was a nice experience for me.

And dont feel bad about it, If you want I can take it down, I have no problems with that.

I could also update the Lucario mod aswell, If you want.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Ochiru Yuki likes this.
  2. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

I cant thank you enough Vanish! ill get this up and primary download as soon as possible. i currently crashed at my freunds place so i best get this going while i can. if you can you may do the lucarios too but just know i apologies for having you do it when it kinda my job.
    Again many thanks for your kindness!

3. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

4. VanishMode

Not a problem, I'll have the Lucario mod done by tomorrow.

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Hey Vanish... could you host somewhere other than Mediafire for a bit? My download is stuck at 78KB out of 1298KB, and it's not a problem on my end.

6. Rael'oraz

Rael'oraz Void-Bound Voyager

So, I'm confused. I read that the mod was updated for Upbeat Giraffe, but it seems impossible to use the mod without the extended character creation mod.

After installing the mod, Loppuny isn't an available race. Can someone explain how to use this mod on Upbeat Giraffe?

7. VanishMode

8. Mackinz

All Race mods require a mod which extends the character creation selection menu.

9. Rael'oraz

That's what I'm saying, the only known character creation mod is out of date now. So I'm wondering why this race mod was advertised to be playable. I guess it was just made compatible with upbeat giraffe without actually being playable yet? Do you know an extended character creation mod that works with upbeat giraffe?

Also forgive me, I'm not trying to criticize the people who worked hard to make this mod compatible. I'm just curious if this is playable right now.

10. VanishMode

Extended character creation mod is required. I use this one: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/small-extended-race-selection.2492/

11. Rael'oraz

Yes, I extracted the lopunny folder directly to the mods folder in giraffe's storage folder. When loading the game, nothing crashes, but there is no extra race. Obviously this is because I don't have the extended character creation mod. That mod doesn't work for upbeat Koala however, so is there ANY way to use this race mod on upbeat giraffe right now?

12. VanishMode

Well, I edited my post because Mackinz beat me to it :/

13. Mackinz

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/solaerselect.1971/

14. Rael'oraz

Thank you everyone for the extended character creation mod. The mod works.

15. Yuni

Yuni Phantasmal Quasar

You should make eye color adjustable. ^_^ I'm trying it out now, this looks wonderful so far! Thank you for your hard work, you two!

I want blue eyes. ^_^

16. Mackinz

The same color as ear fluff or leg fluff?

17. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I would very much like an alternate download. Mediafire is incredibly slow right now, the download either never gets actually started or fails because of a network timeout.

18. Mackinz

19. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Oh wow, thanks. I don't know how I missed that.

20. SixtySomething

SixtySomething Void-Bound Voyager