1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. VanishMode

VanishMode Subatomic Cosmonaut

Actually, in the Lopunny codex, (the old one atleast) it stated that it had a human partner and that an accident caused a malfunction which send it's trainer out the airlock and into space (most likely dead) and making the ship jump to a random point.

2. Alerin_Galencer

Alerin_Galencer Void-Bound Voyager

Well yeah that was the old codex though, so maybe this time It could be different or something, Right?

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

What do you need help with Paint.NET? Are you making a mod? :3 I know the basics since I use it for my own mod, but it's better to ask @Mackinz since he has more mods and could possible help you out better. I am still a newbie.[DOUBLEPOST=1423436732][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Whoa what? D: lol That's insane! haha :mwahaha: Wait, but then how is it intelligent enough to work with technology though.. :confused:

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I was thinking more Eskimo, tbch. Something about Lopunny strikes me as a snow bunny. Snowboarding would be cool.

Sure, I guess. I'm not helping Ochiru out yet, though, but I have offered.

That's pretty boring. Definitely should be updated.

5. Alerin_Galencer

Eskimo? hmm... that be a little bit... off putting somewhat I don't know... Maybe that could work.

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So then maybe the Lopunny just evolve in a way like most pokemon have and become very intelligent. We see that happen a lot so it's not an impossible idea to grasp. Yes, lore needs a few tweaks not just some :chrono: whoa that is so crazy, but unbelievable..

7. Mackinz

I find this to be pretty cute. How about this as a new option for the Lopunny? Definitely a new hairstyle!

[​IMG]

Yuni and L3W like this.
  8. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Whoa this is so cute! So, that's why you were talking about snow bunnies! To be fair it is cold where they come from (sinnoh) so it makes sense. :p

9. Alerin_Galencer

Wait if we're going for eskimos wouldn't that make them White colored mainly rather than their original Color?

10. Mackinz

Not necessarily. There are plenty of non-white animals on Earth that have adapted to live in cold environments. Darker colors help trap heat, after all. That's not to say that there aren't white ones, just that it is not a given that something is white because it lives in a cold environment. There are a variety of factors to consider, including predation.

11. Mackinz

This is the Lopunny race mod thread. You'd best be asking people in Modding Help for that, @L3W.

12. Yuni

Yuni Phantasmal Quasar

That is an adorable color scheme. Also I like white fur, as you can see by my userpic~

As for the lopunny culture, we COULD go full-on coldbunnies. Color scheme could be varied like any race (though I'd love for the option to have white and pink fur <3), but the ship could be ice-themed, ice crystals and stuff. I always DID love cold worlds <3

Again, thanks for the hard work!

L3W likes this.
  13. manoftron

manoftron Big Damn Hero

This mod still gives me crashes at the chucklefish screen when I try to use it.

14. Mackinz

Yes, @manoftron , Ochiru is well aware that the mod is not working. He's working on a fix for both of his mods!

15. Alerin_Galencer

I had gotten news earlier that Ochiru lost all the progress on the mods, his computer had caught on fire.

16. VanishMode

If that's the case, then I have some work to do.

17. Alerin_Galencer

Work like what? o.o

18. VanishMode

Like updating the mod.

Edit: Alright, It's done. I updated the mod to Upbeat Giraffe, if you find any problems let me know. I also added a Change log for all the changes made to the mod to make it work.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?dnyne3m6j1jj5ah

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Ochiru Yuki likes this.
  19. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

um... not sure i want someone to be doing my work for me... but if it means dishing out a usable version then i guess it could work...
    im currently on a freunds pc so i cant really do much but read and wait for my new pc...[DOUBLEPOST=1423892713][/DOUBLEPOST]but as for new content wise ima still work on that myself so far i just been rushing to get a working version for others to get back to using... my sincere apologies to you all for the great inconvenience and to you especially Vanish should you actually take part in updating the mod...
    but honestly i rather do all the work my self...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Mackinz likes this.
  20. Mackinz

Don't sweat it, Ochiru. Just sort things out IRL and we'll wait patiently for your update.