1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. VanishMode

VanishMode Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you need help, just ask.

2. Bloodstarz

Bloodstarz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nah dawg i'd love me a zoroark too!

3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It's not a Mimilop, or Lopunny, if it has breasts, let alone ones the size of its head.

Just sayin'.

No bewbies here:

[​IMG]

4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I can't get the mod to work. It is for upbeat giraffe right? I see an error message that says something about the treasure folder assets. Also the player config file error message. I don't know how to fix the problem :c

5. VanishMode

No, not yet atleast.

6. Mackinz

Please read the last few posts in the thread, @L3W .

7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Ah I see.. thanks for letting me know! :) I am looking forward to this mod being updated for the latest patch then. :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  8. Alerin_Galencer

Alerin_Galencer Void-Bound Voyager

Well aren't you the realistic type of person. |D

9. Mackinz

Respecting the design of something =/= Realistic

If I were going for realism, then I would have posted a picture of a rabbit instead of a well-drawn Lopunny.

10. Yuni

Yuni Phantasmal Quasar

Please update. ^_^ i saw it updated last Friday, and I just can't wait to play as these fluffy beauties in Upbeat Giraffe. Thank you for your hard work~

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

@Ochiru Yuki Ah I see.. that is why this mod doesn't work quite yet. Well no need to rush it's not like we need it right now. It seems like you are working non-stop which is commendable. Starbound code (especially old code is annoying to update to the new format). I know a few people who have discontinued their mods because of it. I know some who may or may not try to update their mods because it really is a lot of work and takes a lot of time. I didn't get to try this mod back when it was first made so, I don't know how amazing it was. I can say I am looking forward to seeing what you have done when you update it in the future. :) Also Mega Lopunny would be awesome. Maybe a tech that could change it's form that you can switch on and off. Also you said there are going to be changes I hope Lopunny doesn't become a digi-grade.. I think they should resemble how they look like in the pokemon series by being tall and proud. :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  12. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

i put a pick of my sl lopunny and seem i started a wild fire instead of giving a treat.... sincere apologies, wont happen again....

13. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I wouldn't say you started a "wild fire" per se. We all appreciate how much time and effort you put into your work! :poke:Which is why I said in my previous post since you work non-stop on this mod you don't deserve the people complaining at you period. If any of my posts sound like I am barking orders at you or forcing you to do a suggestion know that is not the case at all and I apologize. :chrono: I was simply acknowledging and understanding how tough it is to update almost completely different code from Enraged Koala to Upbeat Giraffe. Also about my digi-grade and Mega Lopunny tech comment like I said before if it sounded like I was forcing an idea on you I didn't intend that either. I was simply responding to your question with an opinion. :idea: Also for the picture of your sl lopunny it looks fine to me and so what if she protrudes a small rack? I don't understand why everything has to revolve back to realism in a game. I really dislike those arguments and felt in my opinion I had to say something about it. I hope that you do put more pics up because I like when you take time to show us cool stuff. :cool:

14. Mackinz

Look at Mega-Lopunny? Should have given it at least a small rack? Have you seen female kickboxers? They aren't well know for their endowments, period. Not to mention that Lopunny looks infinitely better without a rack of any sort... I'm not going to argue Chucklefish's poor discretion when it comes to the females of other races because all of them have bellybuttons anyway.

Not a wildfire. Just a reminder that Lopunny doesn't have breasts, let alone ones which outsize its head. Ever thought about *ahem* downsizing?

15. VanishMode

This is not the right place to discuss this, you're only going to get this topic locked by derailing it with discussions about bunnies with breasts.

If he likes them with breasts and you dont then there's nothing wrong with it. It's not affecting you in any way so I say, let him be. There's no need to argue about this, specially here.

16. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I get you what you are saying and I am sorry! :notworthy: I am done with this topic. I don't really care either way about it. I just wanted to voice an opinion is all I am saying. I edited my posts to not say that specific word so this thread doesn't get locked.. :cautious:

17. Mackinz

Funnily enough...
    [​IMG]

The point of choosing gender is, moreorless, a personal preference. Still, aside from bewbies, females are usually distinguished by their thinner waist, and can be further distinguished by the modmaker if he or she so chooses. The Avali mod, for example, had different color patterns depending on gender, and my own Gallavoir mod has somewhat basic sexual dimorphism between the males and females (skin pattern, mostly).

Isn't the whole point of mods to break the mold of the vanilla game? As such, why should anyone be arbitrarily restricted by the fact that vanilla SB races have breasts? Why should that, in any way, hinder your own unique ideas for a race mod?

Sadly, some people think that this discussion of whether or not a race should have breasts is appropriate discussion in that mods' thread... I guess I'll stop.

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Whatever.. like I said it shouldn't matter. Anyways If you really think it's a crime to have them in a game then go ahead think what you want. Also just being skinny isn't distinct enough. Males are skinny too so what is your point? Color difference in skin tones? Really.. that is the best idea you can come up with? Whatever.. It's an opinion though at the end of a day and not a fact. Also I said I am done with the topic period. So, no more bringing up this topic so @Ochiru Yuki won't have our heads on a silver platter..

19. VanishMode

This race currently doesnt have breasts, there's no reason to discuss about it here.

20. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I just went ahead and deleted most of my posts. That should solve the problem hopefully. It seems like it is taboo to have a discussion without it going overboard. So, in the future I am avoiding such topics on purpose if they happen to come about. I am 100% done for days.. I will still support the mod by commenting on bug issues, armor/weapons, etc but only if the topic doesn't end up causing a chain reaction to the point it does become a "wild fire".