Looking to Host (or join) a PC Farm!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by lelogy, Feb 27, 2019.

1. lelogy

lelogy Orbital Explorer

Hello, everyone! My name's Olly, and I'm looking to host or join a farm (as the title may suggest). I used to play pretty regularly, but stopped for a while, and now I'm looking to get into multiplayer!

I'm pretty chill, and I'll do whatever it is you want me to do on your farm. If you'd rather me spend all my time fishing, I'm cool with that. I'm not very good at combat, or mining, I'll be honest, but I'll give it my best shot, if you prefer me to spend all my time in the mines.

I'd prefer to join a fairly active farm, and one that's going to be going on for quite a while. I hate joining/hosting farms and playing for a few hours and then never hearing back from the people I was playing with again. I don't care if it's a new farm (in fact, I might actually prefer that) or an old one! Just as long as get to play with some new friends. :)

• IncalculableDesires

IncalculableDesires Void-Bound Voyager

I have yet to play Multiplayer but I have been regularly playing Stardew Valley (since its initial pc release.) If you would be up for hosting or playing together, I am all in. :)

lelogy likes this.
      • lelogy

lelogy Orbital Explorer

Hey! I'm pretty new to multiplayer as well. I'd love to host a farm, and play with you.

• IncalculableDesires

IncalculableDesires Void-Bound Voyager

Okay perfect! :)

lelogy likes this.
          • Alcachofi

Alcachofi Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! Do you have space for one more person? :D
            I understand if you'd rather not have me tho, no problem. :)

• Fixiehartman

Fixiehartman Space Hobo

Hi ich Play in steam wanna Coop?

• SerafinaSaely

SerafinaSaely Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there to all of you!!! I have been looking for people who are active as much as they can to play along with me in my Farm or start a new one! Is anyone interested? I play on PC by the way..

• pinkrain__

pinkrain__ Space Hobo

I'm also looking to play multiplayer with some people, I am okay with joining a old one or creating one. I am also on PC :D