1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

looking to form a group of players

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SigmaFenerox, May 14, 2020.

1. SigmaFenerox

SigmaFenerox Space Spelunker

the title says it! ok so first, hi! call me Sigma (my fenerox character), Rapture (fragment of ruin character), Kerbin (avali character), or Sedna (my true online name). I know this game is dying but I have hope in some sort of life in it for at least the time being. (I'm very much an optimist.) Just I am looking to form a group of players who are willing to play the game via the collection of mods I have (clientside mods optional and you can add more if you want, just NO CHEATING) if you wanna suggest a mod go for it and I will happily add it.
    so the rules are simple:
    one single star ship
    a single universe (aka a single computer) (if this idea grows I can make it two universes)
    solely rp. create a character, be that character.
    you can be multiple characters at once (I have 4)
    this group is to be active at least three times a week
    no being toxic (plz be respectful)
    when installing the collection, follow the directions spoken of in the description of it
    plz note, this is my first forum post on any forum across the internet ever (I'm turning 23 on the 31st but am shy and never liked the idea of signing up for every single forum. only signed up for this and the KSP forums because I am very loyal to the two greatest games out there. and yes that includes terraria, which I'm not too fond of for some reason!) anyway, I have no intent on checking this so I will just say that if you wanna contact me, get discord if you dont have it and join this server
    https://discord.gg/nTQF62T
    it was created as I created this post and is deigned solely to recruit players. join if you are even remotely interested and I can tell you more!
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2096021144
    this is the collection. take a look at it! there are A LOT of mods and its quite complicated but its very much designed for rp.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to the Multiplayer section.

3. SigmaFenerox

SigmaFenerox Space Spelunker

it should be noted, the collection is listed alphabetically regardlesss of depencies! be careful installing the mods!