1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for someone to play with.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Blu3horn3t, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Blu3horn3t

Blu3horn3t Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I bought Starbound early this year but kind of lost interest since I had no one to play with. If anyone would like to have a co-op partner just reply to this thread. I'm 20 and don't want to play with kids so please be close to my age or older. I'll usually be available to play evenings Eastern Standard Time.

2. Unspecify

Unspecify Space Hobo

I'm 15. Probably too young for what you're looking for, but I figured I'd pipe up. I play same time zone. Not new to the game, just the forums.

3. Blu3horn3t

Blu3horn3t Void-Bound Voyager

4. lucky_pete

lucky_pete Orbital Explorer

Hi!
    I would be up for it (if you haven't found anyone in the meantime). In general, I really enjoy building in games like these, so if you can handle a little bit of a slower progression in favour of more building, just message me.

5. Mildley

Mildley Yeah, You!

Add me. We have like 5-6 people right now. Just launched a dedicated server. Steam - Mildley