1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For people to play with

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Armorine1983, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I'm just looking for people to play with Starbound. I have both the Steam (my ID is: Pugzilla83) and DRM free version of the game (Either one will work for me). Here is a list of the mods i'm using currently: Frackin Music, Elithian Races Mod, XBawks Character Extender, XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition and ZZ Mech Modifications.

2. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

Theguywhoisrightbehindyou Space Spelunker

hmm i might be able 2. would u tolerate banana attacks? i make custom things. also, i sometimes do war for fun, thought i promise not to nuke the world.

i have inferion and the morph ball thingy, as well as cryo meck. can u add those? also its aurora's sb mod the inferion u have to get through internet. then we do stuff and play games.
    (ID steam: doomboom2132 or something)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2019
  3. Armorine1983

I'm up for anything (i generally just use mods that add to the vanilla game but i'll try something new). I tried adding you on steam but it kept telling you don't exist.

4. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

gimme moment
    its DOOMBOOM2123

Armorine1983 likes this.
  5. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

so maybe 5:00 /6:00 pm tonight. i have limited schedule during week days.

6. Armorine1983

sorry about not replying (been crazy for me in the daytime). i'm usually playing around 9:30 PM at night Eastern Time Zone. If you see me on feel free to join me any time (i'm always logged into my Steam account but am all over the place during the day time).

the icon is supposed to say Nine Thirty PM

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2019