RELEASED Looking for an old Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by DaniCrypt, May 31, 2018.

1. DaniCrypt

DaniCrypt Void-Bound Voyager

Its a hairstyle mod, that just replaces hairstyles in Stardew Valley files. Medium length fairy tale like looking hair, wavy with a strand of hair overlapping one eye. I absolutely loved it and I cant find it on here or on Nexus! I know I found it on chucklefish. Was about a year ago....

Maybe it got deleted? Anyone have any idea?

• DaniCrypt

• DaniCrypt

I updated my profile photo to show the hairstyle, I found old screenshots.

• Seyph

Seyph Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@DaniCrypt Just thought I'd let you know that your google album links aren't working. I suggest uploading them to an image hosting site like Imgur.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

DaniCrypt likes this.
        • DaniCrypt

Yeah I looked at that one its not really what I'm looking for but I'm using the adventure time hairstyles right now, those are more wispy and fairy tale like. I'm so sad the mod I used to use is gone. :(

• Lymmea

Lymmea Void-Bound Voyager

I posted this over on the Nexus forums too, but I just want to make sure you see it - I'm pretty sure I've found the mod/hairstyle!

[​IMG]

It's in the Dangan Ronpa hairstyle mod over here on Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/163