Modding Help looking for a modder for some jojo's content

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by f71234, Nov 4, 2016.

1. f71234

f71234 Intergalactic Tourist

i love the series and manga and have gotten a time-stop tech mod and thought of how it was like dio's the world and that has gotten me excited for more jojo's content but there isn't any that works with this version like standbound so i would like to get some content out there but i have no coding or modding knowledge so this is where i need the communities help i would like to get some stand mods as well as hamon maybe (being as a damage buff maybe) and some cosmetics like masks and mini bosses maybe like vampires or a stock stand user.
    i am going to try and make cosmetics but i have no show on the other things yet so if anyone else wants to try i would appreciate it or if you want to pitch in on the cosmetics feel free.
    thanks
    fellow starbound player an jjba fan.

2. f71234

f71234 Intergalactic Tourist

currently i am trying to update or make this mod ( http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/standbound-jojos-bizarre-adventure.1610/ ) to work with the current version of starbound i think the problem may be with the player.config or the .modinfo file i have no clue what i doing really but ill keep on trying unless anybody has any suggestions.
    (replying to myself because i dont think anyone else is even looking at this)

3. TheHero2805

TheHero2805 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this thread is quite old but I am trying the same thing for about a few weeks now. I have gotten some of the files updated but I need someone who knows lua coding language. I am very interested as to how far you have come so far if you have continued to work on it.