Building/Ship Look at how neat I am!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Kezeal, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Previously I had a single console above the Research Station that controlled everything. It looked horrible. Then I made a setup similar to what I have right now, but they were slightly branching, so you could actually see what is connected to what. But then I thought nah, it's too effective, let's just make it look all kawaii and stuff, and decided to go with this extremely inefficient setup that doesn't even tell me if I've accidentally missed a door. But so kawaii~

The Squid likes this.
  2. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

LOL! It is strangely pleasant to see the wires so neatly organized, but... It would be a shame if someone "accidentaly" used the matter manipulator on some of these nodes, wouldn't it!?
    Also... Geez, that's one big pixel farm you have there!

3. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge Cosmic Narwhal

This isn't just commieblocking.
    This is Advanced Commieblocking.

Never likes this.
  4. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

It'd take a single faulty wire to lock all of the doors on my ship. I just have to press a button and the entire ship is on lockdown.
    I don't get much money or items from this, due to the ship counting as T1 planet. It's there for thematic purpose. In the current version they even have 2 toilets with a bath, a kitchen, and a lot of prison beds(around 16) to share between.
    At least I praise them. It's the thought that counts.