OOC LOL LIMEWIRE

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Oritai, Jul 8, 2013.

?

Do you do what you want?

1. YARR

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. YARR

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Oritai

Oritai Void-Bound Voyager

So, Tiy's video of him playing The Drunken Whaler as a pirate inspired me. When the beta is launched, does anyone wanna form a pirate crew? Not the yarr harr childish type of pirate, but the hardass motherfucker rebel who is bound by no code of honor or morality, who cares for no laws and does what he wants, killing anyone who attempts to stop him. I want to make this heavily RP orientated, with people wanting to join me writing their characters before-hand. Quick Tip: I think that PVP should be always-on, to allow the prospect of mutiny. A character who dies will have to start anew as a deckhand, and work his way back up the ranks. In short I think this would be awesome and anyone who is interested please inform me now. First 3 people who apply will become my Hand, and officers. Hope this gets seen. Sorry 'bout the title but I couldn't resist.

Cloudhopper and Noc like this.
  2. I thought you were talking about doing this on the forum...but I see you mean in the game :p

...can I apply anyway ?
    if youll have me
    and no...I have arms, they are just behind my back!
    [​IMG][spoilers/]

3. Sheerhatred

Sheerhatred Star Wrangler

I think you should post this on the Social/Interactive section of the forum, even if you want to create a RP clan, it's still a clan :) Also there is another huge pirate clan :DD Anyway, count me in if you still want to create one >:3

4. why create an rp clan...if we can just post a pirate rp in the rp section of the forum... but ok, if you say so.

5. I'd join. Seems like fun, but Sheerhatred is right. This belongs in a different section of the forums. Probably in the clans section.

6. oh hi shooshy! I didn't know you were on the forum! :D ...we could be ship mates...though I dont know what my character would really be doing on a ship...most pirates of the old days ( pretty much every crew on the seas in the empirical era and below ) though it was back luck to let a woman sail on bored a ship..

Seajun_ likes this.
  7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

8. Oritai

Oritai Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think luck would be the issue for a woman among 16th century thugs and rebels.

9. cool

10. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

arrr, i'll be joinin' this crew if yer still accepting members.