List of Announced Game Information (Retired due to release)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Blue, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Deathend

Deathend Pangalactic Porcupine

i have my cactus armor, its a shame i made it inwards.... ouch

2. Roger Wilco

Roger Wilco Master Chief

I'd like to make a humble request! I looked at the Cameo's and thought 'well thats all well and good, but what about Wanderlust?'
    I'm not sure if any of those listed games are as involved with Starbound as Wanderlust has been, so surely you could squeeze in a cameo for them? Maybe Gregin can be an NPC or one of the monsters/bosses can make an appearance? The blood golem would be quite a horrifying foe !

3. shcfyd

shcfyd Subatomic Cosmonaut

Stargazer, Mianso and Woodbin like this.
  4. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Oooh I especially like the upgrading space in the ship. That ship Tiy teleports from looks really tiny and i may be a Feng Shui ninja, but I dont think Ill be able to fit ALL my research in a space that little without a garbage compressor.

5. Woodbin

Woodbin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We've seen a lot of the dropship lately, but how about the space station, with the laboratory and so? I hope they didn't gave up on that concept, it sounded really great.

6. Deathend

Deathend Pangalactic Porcupine

i wont beliebe they gave on the space station, im sure there will be the space station and the ship is wich you use to get close to planets to drop on em. that ship specific for every race must be because i think that is the ship you use to flee from your homeworld at the begining of the game, and the customization for it will be cool. i want to turn mine in death star ship :rofl:

Now with more, Muahahahahahaha

Woodbin likes this.
  7. about 65% of all of blue's likes come from this thread o_O

Blue likes this.
  8. The Man

The Man Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I say old chap bloodly good show!
    *not actually british*

9. Epicroyal

Epicroyal Cosmic Narwhal

The views.. Are over 9 thousand!

10. Adam #

Adam # Big Damn Hero

If its possible could the bits of info from all over this page be added on for an even larger :wut: Wall of Flesh Text? Has awoken! (or not Lulz)
    If starbound had a really high price I'd still buy it, LOOK AT THE CONTENT!:giggle: SO MUCH FUN TO BE HAD
    Come out already! or can a pre-release be made? :unsure: (Please!)
    Also, do Terrarians get any special thingssss? :ssssssssss: Lolself-centeredthoughts
    KEEP WORKING! someone claims to have sold his children in hopes of making starbound come out earlier! I accidentally deleted what I typed earlier (Fail) and thank you salrith for the invisible text LONG LIVE INVISIBILITY!

11. Salrith

Salrith Subatomic Cosmonaut

(Hmm? Why you reading this? Nothing here. Move along! *Grins*)
    Also, given that this game is not made by Re-Logic, Sal'rith not think there be anything special for Terrarians, hehe.

Woodbin and Adam # like this.
  12. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Wow I just realized you were talking in 3rd person in all your posts...
    :rofl:

13. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

well, from what I've heard the "main story" they were using a while back was that you were the only person to get off a planet before it blew up.
    what if that planet looked like it was one of the Terraria worlds?

Sgt. Sprocket likes this.
  14. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Terraria got blown up, so Starbound happened.
    Yeah but I don't know if they are doing a cameo of Terraria, considering Starbound has no relation to Terraria whatsoever.
    I think the comparisons are overworked. Just because two games look alike doesn't mean they are ripping each other off/copying each other.

But that's just my opinion :rofl:. If they did put a cameo where the first scene was your guy in a Terraria style world hijacking a space ship to escape I, personally, would like that a good amount ;).

15. Salrith

Sal'rith get the feeling that a fair few of the worlds might look like they're from Terraria! However, again, although a few of the developers who worked on Terraria are also working on Starbound, they are different games, and Starbound deserves to be judged on its own merits. :)

That would be awesome, yes :DD Oh, Sal'rith is grinning now.
    Just a little bit. Lots of people have 'typing feature' - colour, very formal, AOL talk and stuffs. Sal'rith's is third person talk, a little! Consider the kobold. X3

16. aww how sweet of you to like this blue :DD

17. Salrith

Why did AstroBlast quote him/herself? :unsure:

18. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

to point out his/her appreciation of the fact that Blue liked the post.

AstroBlast, Salrith and Adam # like this.
  19. TheMurumasa

TheMurumasa Existential Complex

I made a quick overview of the game, might be worth posting it here. :)

20. TheKillerNacho

TheKillerNacho Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good job with this dude. Very informative and organized well.