LFM 20 player 24/7 heavily modded server, located in EST {Göat Farms}

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by spacegoat_v1, Sep 30, 2018.

1. spacegoat_v1

spacegoat_v1 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello sdv friends, I'm hosting a 24/7 server on a custom edit I made for the Immersive 2 map (I call it Immersive 3- how orignal) and am looking for *mature players* (preferably over 18+) to fill the cabins!

Here is an image of the current map: https://i.imgur.com/SUu8ALy.jpg I'm on day 2 spring year 1. I will be starting sunday 9/30.

Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/CV7UNmT

Reddit Link:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewVal..._20_player_247_heavily_modded_server_located/

-----

[SERVER OVERVIEW]

We are looking to fufill a niche of a medium sized server with a good group of consistent players. Inactive players will be purged every week on monday.

Server will be on 24/7 thanks to /u/funny-snek 's always on mod (found on nexus). He also graciously helped me out with an anti cheat system similar to his own. He hosts a 50 cabin unlimited player server if you're interested in a larger server! Check out his reddit posts for info on that.

Income earned set to 25% for balance with 20 players (longevity).

There are some things in place for end game to speed income up to combat the lower overall income rate (automate is enabled, prices drop from vendors as relationship increases).

Players have split wallets/don't share gold, you can share gold by right clicking your gold count and it will give you a stack of 999g that you can trade (chest is easiest way).

You can harvest with a scythe and other small QoL changes (zoom mod, health bars, UI additions, bug fixes, more descriptive icons etc etc).

You can swim in water by going up to it and hitting J to dive in and J again to get out of the water.

Huge amount of true to lore narrative additions for most NPCs and graphical updates if you use the offered content patcher mods.

We have a discord with downloads and guides to install SMAPI and the mods. Voice chat recommended but not necessary.

-----

Mod list:

-----

[REQUIRED MODS]

These mods are needed to play on the server properly.

[CP] Immersive Farm 3- custom edit @spæce.göat.v1.3.37 made of Immersive Farm 2, to create more room for 20 players.

Server Code - Needed or you will get kicked from server until it's installed

All Crops All Seasons Space Core Edition - Allows crops to go all season, since the server runs 24/7 if any other player aside from host is online (game will pause otherwise)

Content Patcher - Enables cosmetic mods

Deluxe Grabber - Lets the grabber pick up things in the Chicken Coop also

Harvest with Scythe - Lets you harvest crops with a scythe

PyTK - Prerequisite for other mods

Relationship Tracker - Press [R] to view eligible bachlor/ettes

Skip Intro - Essential imo, skips the long intro when booting up game

Space Core - Prerequisite for other mods

Split Money - Players wallets are seperate - work together!

UI info suite - Tons of UI enhancements like showing how far sprinkers/scarecrows go (configurable in player menu)

-----

[RECOMMENDED MODS]

These are all very helpful but not necessary mods.

Artifact System Fixed - Theres a bug where some artifacts can only be fished out and not digged up, and this fixes that

Better Artisan Good Icons - Shows what fruit/veggie was used for the wine/jar etc you made

Better Transmutation - Lets you transmute backwards

Faster Horse - Speeds up the horse a bit

Health Bars - Shows enemy healthbars

Lookup Anything - Press [F1] while mousing over anything for info on it (crops/NPCs/trees etc etc)

Zoom Mod - Lets you zoom out further by pressing - (or + to zoom back in) good for screenshots but can lag more on older PCs when very zoomed out

Speech bubbles - Player chat text shows as a bubble

Plantable Mushroom Trees - Plant a mushroom to grow a tree!

Price Drops - Price for things lowers the higher relationship you are with vendor

Save Backup - Saves backups of map

Stack Everything - How it sounds

SV Rich Presence - Shows ingame info when you hover over your discord account in the channel

Swim Suit - You can press [J] to jump in any body of water to swim (if you get stuck just log out and back in)

-----

[CONTENT PATCHER MODS]

These are all purely cosmetic/aesthetic mods.

Coii's Hair Mod - more hairstyles

Handsom Mr Qi - Younger Mr. Qi

Ragnarok Online Hats - Cooler hats from the game Ragnarok

Seasonal Tub of Flowers - Changes the tub to reflect the seasons

Seasonal Cabins - Changes the cabins to reflect the seasons

Seasonal Villagers - NPCs change clothes based on season

Sebastions Waterpipe - Changes sebastion's "vase" back to beta iteration

Subtler Glasses - Player's glasses look less dorky

Tidewalker - Lets you walk over pools of water at beach and other debris as well

Bath House Hot Spring - Hot spring looks more like a japanese bath house, very zen

Epona - Replaces the horse with Link's horse from Zelda series

Narrative Overhauls - New speech for: Clint, Demetrius, Dwarf, Gus, Krobus, Linus, Marnie, Willy, Wizard, Abigail, Elliot, Emily, Haley, Harvey, Leah, Penny, Shane

Better Void Chicken - Cuter

Bathroom after 2nd House Upgrade - Main house will get a bathroom with bathtub spa in 2nd upgrade

Better Pigs - Cuter

Mathing Slime Hutch - Brown instead of ugly castle grey/purple

Fall 28 Snow - Snows on the day before winter

Opal Paths - Opal paths pop now

Summit Reborn - path to the cut Summit behind train station is added back in

Mom2Gamer likes this.
    • Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

Sounds amazing! I'm traveling right now, I'm usually on all the time when I'm home. Right now, I won't be able to play as often (maybe only a few hours in the evening). I just recently learned how to install mods, so mods are all new to me but this looks amazing. I'd like to join, if there's still room. =)