Legendary Fish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shlebby, Mar 9, 2016.

1. shlebby

shlebby Intergalactic Tourist

Anyone caught them? Is there any purpose to them besides their high value? Also I thought you could only catch them once? Because I totally have two Legends now.

• Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Mainly to get the 100% fishing completion, which rewards you with a rare item.
      It's a Stardrop.

After that, you can just keep them for posterity or sell them. They have no other meaningful function.

• shlebby

Well that's cool. I'll probably just sell them if they have no other purpose then, because I don't need to keep them to say I've caught them.

• Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have caught every fish. You are only supposed to be able to catch the legend once, the other legendary fish I believe you should be able to catch multiple times, the only fish that is specified for a single catch is the legend.

As far as value, all I have found is that you just sell them.

• shlebby

Then away they go- those suckers are worth a lot.

• Axerron

Axerron Phantasmal Quasar

I'm actually kinda disappointed that there isn't something like a trophy shelf in SDV. Except for the museum, you have no option for showing off any rare items. I would totally put my legendary fish on a display in my house.

• Zaelox

Yes they are, I still felt bad selling them... I wanted something other than a journal entry to show off the accomplishment lol. I was kind of hoping they would include an aquarium to fill with the fish a la animal crossing.

But, gold works as well!

• Zaelox

I agree 100%

While the game is amazing, it feels very lacking in many aspects. Namely, player rewards/holiday events.

• shlebby

Selling the two legends I had and the sewer fish got me to enough money to upgrade my house, woo

• Zaelox

Nice!

• Lord Lazy

Lord Lazy Lucky Number 13

Can you tell me the coordiantes of the planet you caught the legendary fishes?

• Allenb60

Allenb60 Orbital Explorer

Its the opposite, only the legend can be caught multiple times and every other legendary fish can only be caught once

You can place them on tables to display them, just like any held item or furniture