RP Land of Valor

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Elyan looks around in his backpack. He takes out a few pouches of ground up herbs and offers them to Alazia. "Again, would you mind leaving a bit of the meat on the bones?"

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Do you have anything extra spicy?"

Relten likes this.
  3. DarkAndStormyKnight

"I'm not a spice shop, I'm an alchemist."

Relten likes this.
  4. Captain Kane

"Do you have anything extra spicy?"

Relten likes this.
  5. DarkAndStormyKnight

"No I do not have anything extra spicy." he turned back to Azalia.

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Dumbledalf's eyes start to glow. He stands up and raises his right arm. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" A bolt of brown light shoots out from his arm and hits the ground a few yards away. A huge tree erupts from the ground. Dumbledalf falls back to the ground.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Hexed stares at Dumbledalf in amusement before remembering something, "There's one more thing I need to give everyone before I leave."

8. Captain Kane

"What's that?"

Relten likes this.
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Hexed raises his hand, causing several bolts of lightning to shoot from it-each one hitting every member of the group. The shock would be extremely painful, but would only last a second.

Relten likes this.
  10. DarkAndStormyKnight

Elyan fell to his knees and grunted. He slowly got up. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"

Relten likes this.
  11. Captain Kane

Ra flinches and grits his teeth. "What... the hell?"

Relten likes this.
  12. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Arachnus's body would jolt, his optic flickering wildly as he collapsed onto the ground. He lays there for a few seconds as his optic adjusts, and then gets to his feet. A low rumble would come from his mouth again.

Relten likes this.
  13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Hexed waves at them before disappearing in a flash of light.

14. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Alazia jerked from the shock, falling backwards. She gets up, her hair poofed up like a cat. She douses Hexed again, then replies to Elyan. 'Sure, you can have the scraps as well.' She has by now spiced the meat, which was previously cut into strips. They are all laying on th e deer skin to dry out.

15. DarkAndStormyKnight

"Thanks." Without explanation, Elyan grabs the remaining corpse of the deer and drags it off into the woods. "Be right back...." Half a minute later some strange sounds are heard deeper in the forest, in the direction of where Elyan left.

Captain Kane likes this.
  16. Captain Kane

"Wait.... I think I have some spices of my own." Ra reaches into his pouch and pulls out a small vial containing tiny red flakes. "Mind if I put these on a few?"

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Hexed appears again next to the camp fire and lets go off two newcomers. "I brought you some new friends, have fun with them." He ends this statement by zapping the two the same way he did to everyone else just moments before. He disappears in a flash of light, leaving the two.

18. Captain Kane

Ra begins staring at them intently, contemplating whether or not it would be wise to just burn them on the spot.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Arachnus walks over to the two figures. "Ciekawy. Greetings?"

Relten likes this.
  20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Zephir glances at everyone, before looking back at his tome.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.