1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue killed mob drop kick

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Eclipse-the-dragon, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Eclipse-the-dragon

Eclipse-the-dragon Zero Gravity Genie

i found a new place in a space thing (spaceencounter), killed a new mob in it and the drop kicked me out.
    see the log.

i got 1 thing and that just maed me mad. i can't get it at all now! :mad:

the mob in the pic killed that place was with what ever it dropped, and as far as i can tell, it is in the game files themselves. https://starbounder.org/Parasprite

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

One of the mods you're using is most likely overriding the default treasure pools and therefor causing this issue. Since you're using a lot of mods it's hard to tell which one is responsible for that.

3. Eclipse-the-dragon

can i get a list a the default treasure pools from them, and 1 of the things i would have found there pls? i can use Admin to call the things in.

i posted the issue on the 'Bug Reports on the workshop for Starbound.

4. Iris Blanche

The items that can drop are already stated in the wiki link you provided. However you use a lot of mods so the question would be which mod would add some extra stuff to them (if one of the mods even does).

5. Eclipse-the-dragon

and where can i found a list of the things i would have gotten from boxs and all?

6. Iris Blanche

This totally depends on the boxes themself. I recommend unpacking the vanilla assets and look directly in the treasurepool configs. But again:
    I think it might be better making a backup of your characters and universe and then looking for the faulty mod with a fresh save (and using admin commands) by disabling all mods and enabling one after another.
    When you found the faulty mod report it to the respective mod author so he/she can fix the issue (most likely overriding the monster treasurepool config instead of patching it).
    Then you can delete the fresh save and restore your backup so you dont lose any progress at all.

7. Eclipse-the-dragon

the 'Draconis Race(Humanoid Dragon Race) fix egg' is gone and it is needed. how do i get it back?
    the 'Draconis Race(Humanoid Dragon Race)' mod's egg crashed the game

never mind on the on the eggs, and mod i have seems to have the same fix.
    and i may have found the mod missing the mob's drops. it may be the 'Terramart Pet Supplies' mod

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  8. TheTwilightDancer

TheTwilightDancer Phantasmal Quasar

Dang, I don't have the Terramart shipment mod and I get the same crash with Parasprites. I do however use the Draconis race mod, but eggs work for me and summon raptors without issue. It's gonna take me a fair while to pick apart all my mods to find the issue.....