Digital Kierran's Deep Cave ~ Below avarage art :3 ~ Requests on hold!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kierran, Feb 25, 2014.

1. AldoKaido

AldoKaido Starship Captain

Forgot that one.

Yes.

I know.

Adam05PL likes this.
  2. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you very much for the advice. :notworthy:

3. AldoKaido

We are gonna turn this personal thread into an art support service.

"Hello my art doesn't work it's not good"
    "Have you tried plugging it out and then plugging it back in?"
    "Yes it doesn't work"
    "Have you tried pluggin it out,WAITING 10 SECONDS,and then plugging it back in?"

4. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Good one. Made me chuckle =)

5. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

hows it coming with my request?

6. Kierran

Kierran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's going a bit slower now since I'm back at work ( I work on a ship for 3 weeks & then 3 weeks holiday ). Limited access to internet and uploading can be done at one exact harbor only when I get an internet connection to my own comp :)
    I've been doing it when I'm not dead tired from all the workload, you'll get it next.... Monday I think :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  7. Kierran

[​IMG]

8. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

hhehehehehehehehehe

9. Kierran

Just running low on request atm. Plus the reason I do this ''style'' you could say, is that I'm totally not comfortable with it and that's the way to go if I wanna learn more :)

10. walrusman72

YES! That is Amazing! I couldn't have expected better if they were all combined together. Good job! If you really need requests, I can provide them, considering that I'm a board game developer, and could use some help ;)

11. Kierran

Feel free to throw in anything, I'm up for the challenge, but keep in mind I'm just a beginner :iswydt:

12. Adam05PL

Another great draw :eek: Good work ^^ If you're looking for requests I may give you one ( usually I dont do requests) later. You're doing great, keep it up!:up: I like you'r style alot :megusta:

13. Kierran

Please do, before we depart from the harbor and I'll lose internet again :eek:
    I have 1h 40mins left! :oops:

14. walrusman72

:iswydt:

Ok, I've got something for you. It's a bit strange, so bear with me. I'm making my first Table Top, and I've been looking for an artist for it. It's called Ultra Vires and is based upon upgrades instead of loot. Anyways, if I want to look to you for an artist (you won't be my only one!) than you might need a little test. The planet this takes place on, Giae, is split into an infinite number of planes, or dimensions. They were all obliterated and re-created by The Council of the Masks. There are 4 masks, each for a single point on a compass. Wesinta the North mask, Impirearc the West mask, Locuson the South mask, and Vivirex the East mask. I would like for you to draw each mask (Or just one if you feel that's to much work).

Some notes on each of the masks: Each mask made a sentient being to rule a specific kingdom. Each mask made those beings to look like them. Wesinta made humans, Impirearc made Baoran, which are Boar like humanoids, Locuson made human like locust, and Vivirex made The twisted, which is basically like a human thats been through a wood chipper and then pushed into a play-dough mold.

Enjoy!

15. Adam05PL

Currently sitting on tablet, I will get on PC in 30 min(to upload photo). Will be here soon

16. Adam05PL

Damn, thats gonna be tough for Kierran, I can imagine

17. walrusman72

Maybe, but I can imagine she can handle it! She is pretty in-cred-a-ball-lay

Kierran likes this.
  18. Adam05PL

Kierran can do anything! It's a common knowledge :p

Kierran likes this.
  19. AldoKaido

Do avian sketches.

20. Kierran

Will do among other things, sketches don't take so long to do. You like dem avians don't ya :up: