1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Just wondering

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by ChronoFlux, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

I will be able to retrive a pre-order in about two to three weeks. I was wondering if you suspect it to be sooner than that. Also will we still be able to pre-order and get acsess to beta during the beta? Im just a little worried thats all. :cautious:

2. brandonlk

brandonlk Pangalactic Porcupine

it will be out probaly near september

3. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

What about the beta? I was wondering about that?

4. PureWillkuer

PureWillkuer Starship Captain

What i have heard is that pre-order ends with the beginning of the beta so if you want to be in beta you have to pre-order early :)
    Nobody knows any date for release or beta just do what you feel like if you realy want to be in beta get it bevore it starts ;)

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

I know, I know im just a little worried as the titan of time even I don't know when this is going to happen. I just hope it will hold off until the end of this month. :unsure:

6. PureWillkuer

I hope for you its at the end of month ;) I hope for me its tomorrow :whoop:

7. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Any speculation about the date of beta and release are just that, speculations.

8. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Can you tell my your speculation because mine is always tomorrow and that never comes!

9. PureWillkuer

Thats what i mean with nodoby knows a date for beta or release :)

WoxandWarf and Rekalty like this.
  10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I think 3 weeks will be plenty of time. The beta won't be out until much longer than that.

11. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Billiant! I will use what ever time powers I posses to delay the inevitable! :)

12. Sundowner

Sundowner Astral Cartographer

Don't worry, when the beta's ready, you'll definitely know. ;)
    Plus you can take a look at their Road Map to see the progress on the game. I think a lot of enemies still need their A.I. to be tweaked, so it'll probably take a few months to get everything in working condition.

Jedesis likes this.
  13. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Thank goodness and dame it at the same time! Thanks for all the helpful replies!

14. Stoltverd

Stoltverd Big Damn Hero

BAH! I lost hope :(
    Game will provably be out december 31 at 11:59 PM

RumorZ likes this.
  15. Rhayn

Rhayn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am fairly sure they won't just say one day "Beta is here" they will give a little bit of warning to allow all the people who havent yet purchased a copy, to purchase one. You will probably hear the forums explode as soon as Beta date is announced anyway so dont worry too much.

16. Bucktail

Bucktail Star Wrangler

Well from my math work all the items listed on the starmap and the total of all the percents the roadmaps goals are 75% done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.