Just a fan of the grind...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ZombiePlague, Dec 22, 2018.

1. ZombiePlague

ZombiePlague Lucky Number 13

hello everyone,
    I’m Zombie and have been a huge fan of this type of game from back with the first Harvest moon. I played them three every release. When Stardew Valley came out I fell in love.
    I still play other similar titles like GraveYard Keeper. But honestly nothing comes close to the depth and longevity of the replay ability of Stardew Valley.
    I own the game on steam, Xbox, and mobile. Switch (when I get one).

My health is not the best I find myself in the hospital/medical facility for months at a time. Longest was 15 months so having this on mobile is a heaven sent miracle.

Princesskitty likes this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums, Zombie!

Sorry to hear about your health. I'm glad you have SDV mobile to help you.

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Zombie! Glad to have you here, even though you are not in a well condition. I am sorry to hear it, I am just glad that you can hang out with us here together.

4. ZombiePlague

ZombiePlague Lucky Number 13

Thank you Moor and Pangea. I have always lovest harvest moon and the multiplayer brings this game to a whole new level. Secretly I’m hoping for a new farm map with another update.
    This is one of those games you just never want to end. I feel like the only reason I make a new save file any more is to mess around trying crazy ideas.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  5. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Hello Mr.Plague! Hope you get better from you health! :nod:
    Its so good seeing a game make someone happier in this situation!