Jun 20, The Trifecta

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Sytic

Sytic Void-Bound Voyager

2. It was open for 12 hours yesterday, and will be open again later today. I'm sorry you missed it.

3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Just saying, I'm waiting to post there so I can say that the Horse AI is awesome and much more original than the stereotypical AIs of the other races.

4. Speed Lightning

Speed Lightning Phantasmal Quasar

The ship interface sounds like a very interesting addition. However, I am not entirely sure about the idea of different animals for every species. I recommend that we keep the AI avatar images that have been shown before, such as the Human's basic hologram image, the Apex's detailed portrait, and the Avian crystal.

(Alternatively, the player could receive a choice of which avatar to use for their AI, and on a side note, their personality and the player's manner of speaking to it.)

5. Mackinz

I find that every other AI sucks in comparison to Horseboobs McGee. All the rest are stereotypical and uninteresting, and I'd much prefer it if there were more entertaining options available for each race, which may or may not be animals as kyren suggested. Otaku Hylotl, anyone?

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Better: virtual waifu hylotl.

Mackinz likes this.
  7. Don't tempt me now.

Kawa likes this.
  8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

[TEMPTING INTENSIFIES]

9. Mackinz

Tsundere Hylotl waifu.

You have been tempted.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  10. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

At first I was face palming at the immaturity of the people that were all for the mammary glans. And then I realized I was liking those very posts. Oh how the world can turn on you.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  11. Wra17h

Wra17h Subatomic Cosmonaut

thanks for the fact.

12. DaveDnasty

DaveDnasty Orbital Explorer

Sooo... Still nothing substantial?

13. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, what's up with this? :confused:
    You don't mercilessly tease a dog unless you want to get bitten...

Moderators keep saying this, that if we want to talk about it that we can go to this thread to do so... even though they know that said thread is locked... :(

THREE TIMES I tried to post to one of these recent threads about this subject. And, EVERY TIME, I find it was locked before I had the chance! :confused:

THREE TIMES! :cry:

Ewok, artbot345 and yclatious like this.
  14. It wasn't locked at the time it was posted. It's locked now because it's an matter of discussion that has now exhausted it's stay. We've forwarded all the feedback that was stemmed from that discussion to the devs. The matter of it is now closed. I'm sorry for anyone who missed it -- but you can rest assured that the Glitch Ship AI is not a topic the devs are ignoring -- it's just one they're not talking with the community about yet.

artbot345 and Thundercraft like this.
  15. Mackinz

And for good reason, might I add.

The horse AI was the match that lit a powder keg that few knew about... who knew that people would become so impassioned over something as small as whether a AI horse with bewbs looks serious or not?

Zael and Izzabelle like this.
  16. Right.

And I definitely recommend not bring up many more Glitch Ship AI discussion, as we really do see it as a topic that is no longer relevant until the dev's bring it up themselves specifically.

Mackinz likes this.
  17. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

They have brought it up in every. Single. Post. Each of the last four has had something... About horses. T_T
    "Dev's bring it up themselves"
    D:

artbot345 and Thundercraft like this.
  18. I'm referring to their addressing of the feedback gathered, and what they specifically plan to do about the AI.

19. Mackinz

Please tell me where in either of the June 23rd blogs that Armagon or Tiy brought up the horse AI specifically.

Otherwise, you are being intentionally hyperbolic to create an issue where there is none.

Zael and Kawa like this.
  20. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah but, not everyone will be happy of having an AI for their spaceship, so could be able to change, or buy new one, even if is through mod.