Jun 20, The Trifecta

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 20, 2014.

1. kurtramone

kurtramone Void-Bound Voyager

This says otherwise: 26/04/2014. Next.

EDIT: That build is like playing Minecraft in creative mode: useless, the difretent is: you expect to lose everthing in the next day. So it's actually worse!

2. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

That's not a counter argument in the least.

Outcast settlements don't have computers either. The only computers they show is on the ship and even there most of the ship is medieval in style.

3. nours77

nours77 Sandwich Man

We not talking of glitch who block to medieval time but of glitch player cast, who banned and evolve to create spaceship...

4. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

There are outcast villages that DON'T have advanced tech. This is what you don't get. The lore for the glitch is incomplete. So the horse lady may very well be proven canon once it is. saying it doesn't fit based on incomplete information and biased notions is not worth anything

Kawa likes this.
  5. nours77

nours77 Sandwich Man

you start with gitch space ship, where it come from ?
    from glitch those can build it seems logical...
    there is no camp glitch rebel, only normal, we crossed to the other rebel glitch only on multi (other players) but there is no city of banned glitch ...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  6. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

It was built by the outcast. Doesn't change the MOST of it is still medieval in nature. Are you just blatantly ignoring what is right there in front of your eyes? Other than the 2 terminals the command console the engines and one door, everything ELSE about the ship is medieval in design. The fact that the ship was BUILT by the outcast is not enough to say that yes now everything around them centers around computers. Because it really doesn't.

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Pangalactic Porcupine

I know this is gonna be hard since nightly builds are basically a dev tool, but is there a way that you could disable the creative mode make/have access everything with pixels-ness of the nightly builds? So far that has been the only feature to me that separates nightly builds from just being "unstable beta" honestly, but that might be because I haven't found a dungeon or anything yet that has been broken, although I have noticed a large reduction in monsters on the surface of poisonous water planets.

8. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

It would be hard. Most of the dungeons are getting redesigns and normal monsters don't spawn. You will still find pockets of bandits and agarans as well as the occasional village. However the food quest is borked as is the item itself. Also ship expansions are only available via admin command atm. But if you still want to try just turn off admin mode by typing /ruinthefun

9. nours77

nours77 Sandwich Man

yes, they are medieval in cosmetic style but it is not all, they also robots, born in full métal world, even the rebirth démo no really in medieval style, more in robot style.

edit let me a little of time to correct my post, i m translating slowly sorry.

10. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

It's a blacksmithy frankenstein style if you want to get specific. Still not enough to make them center on chips and computers for their main theme.

11. nours77

nours77 Sandwich Man

i m not say glitch should theme change, but should have an ship avatar more metallic, électic, robotics, like a glitch, and not like where they live.
    hope this time i say it right.

12. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

It's gonna be rampaging. If you look in the lower right on the main menu of he nightly build, it says "v rampaging koala" or something. :)
    Now I want you to picture that.

13. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

>ignoring the fact that Glitch are literally robots :V

But really, it's a mix of both computers and medieval stuff.

...even though I disagree with this guy, I think that was a little too ban-happy, unless this guy had been going around in other threads like this.

NevaR likes this.
  14. Dogkiller

Dogkiller Void-Bound Voyager

Speaking of Glitch outcasts and technology, does it mean that only outcasts would wear the armours with extra eyes?

15. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Makes one wonder. The Glitch are still a tad bit confusing. I'm not even comfortable to use them in my comics, yet.

16. YotaXP

YotaXP Void-Bound Voyager

I am now expecting the Avian AI to be a boobie with boobs.

[​IMG]

StarMetal25, Dyskord and Kawa like this.
  17. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Haha! In my headcanon, the Avian women don't have boobs at all, just thicker tufts of soft down.

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  18. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

... What... Is wrong with you...
    0_0

Jeoshua likes this.
  19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

All the right things are wrong with him.

20. I can confirm this.
    [​IMG]